f2pironmanfc
f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wilderness Only HCIM

Go down 
+3
Kawaiiron
Mat Mase
Iron Matko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

Wilderness Only HCIM - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wilderness Only HCIM   Wilderness Only HCIM - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:07 am

Iron Matko wrote:

So how about I change it to before Jar of light use bank to un-note to make it easier and can focus on saving for the jar of light, then once you get that jar then use the general store to un-note items.
Suits me fine! Very Happy I'm about halfway to getting my jar now.

Iron Matko wrote:
Also for time being I've switched to main to try get some more 99's hopefully I can get most of them done so you'll have plenty of time to catch up. Very Happy
I think quite a few of the wildy only accounts have been put on the shelf for a bit too, I'm usually the only one on these days. Sad
I'll probably be doing the same when I get membership for treemaid too. I'll be taking up that 3 for 2 summer special offer at some point, I'd just like to get all my f2p stats to 90 first on treemaid if I can. I think I've got 2 or 3 still left at 89.

Something else I wanted to ask, I have a mith long and mith square shield from the chaos dwarves now. I've got 2 attack levels to get before I can wield the sword, but are those together better than the 2h black sword that I'm currently using?
Back to top Go down
Iron Matko
Iron Matko

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness Only HCIM   Wilderness Only HCIM - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:34 am

Treemaid wrote:
Iron Matko wrote:

So how about I change it to before Jar of light use bank to un-note to make it easier and can focus on saving for the jar of light, then once you get that jar then use the general store to un-note items.

Suits me fine! Very Happy I'm about halfway to getting my jar now.

Its only fair too considering I never used general store until after Jar as well, had I thought of it earlier might have added that rule in from get go.

Treemaid wrote:
Something else I wanted to ask, I have a mith long and mith square shield from the chaos dwarves now. I've got 2 attack levels to get before I can wield the sword, but are those together better than the 2h black sword that I'm currently using?

Hmm I personally like the black 2h better, even though its got a lower accuracy can hit those big hits which I prefer. Same with runite maul and addy 2h I prefer the 2h.

I know Emperor Wild switched over to the mithril 1h's after black so comes down to preference. After the Black 2h I only upgraded to a better 2h.
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness Only HCIM   Wilderness Only HCIM - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 4:14 am

Iron Matko wrote:
Kawaiiron wrote:
If there's a way to get thread consistently you could craft spider silk stuff, but I cannot name a reliable source for thread

I think if not mistaken that in the whole of Runescape (f2p) the only place to get thread is through stores and Lumbridge catacombs, theres is soo much of the stuff down there...

According to Thessalia, imps drop thread...?

Wilderness Only HCIM - Page 3 Accord10

Imps most definitely do not drop thread! Thessalia was lying! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness Only HCIM   Wilderness Only HCIM - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 7:16 am

Thanks Matko. I've got my 30 attack and have switched to mith long and sq shield now. I still can't decide which is better, but as they look quite cool I might stick to those.

Mase, thank you for exposing Thessalia's deception! I shall never trust her again! And she said my choice of clothes looked great too! Pfft!
Back to top Go down
Kawaiiron
Kawaiiron

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness Only HCIM   Wilderness Only HCIM - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 8:05 am

Haha this discovery is amazing! I hardly ever read the conversations because lack of time. I guess I should change my ways :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/cuteiron/profile
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness Only HCIM   Wilderness Only HCIM - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 11:44 am

Just a heads up:

The wilderness will be subject to an update on the 8th of August, which will see to a new task set, buffs to various monsters and additional resources to be added.

For us wilder-irons, this means that  the wilderness will be much more populated that usual, possibly by PK'ers and therefore, it may be unwise to log into or log out while within a dangerous Wildy area.

One notable change is that all bandits will be significantly buffed and will also be aggresive to an UN-skulled player. I would not advise logging out anywhere near any NPC mobs.

On the other hand, banks will be added to the cape sellers, so this could change the whole game-mode! Surprised

Anyway, stay safe!
~Mat Smile
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness Only HCIM   Wilderness Only HCIM - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 2:53 pm

Mat Mase wrote:
Just a heads up:

The wilderness will be subject to an update on the 8th of August, which will see to a new task set, buffs to various monsters and additional resources to be added.

For us wilder-irons, this means that  the wilderness will be much more populated that usual, possibly by PK'ers and therefore, it may be unwise to log into or log out while within a dangerous Wildy area.

One notable change is that all bandits will be significantly buffed and will also be aggresive to an UN-skulled player. I would not advise logging out anywhere near any NPC mobs.

On the other hand, banks will be added to the cape sellers, so this could change the whole game-mode! Surprised

Anyway, stay safe!
~Mat Smile

Oh! Thank you very much indeed for those details Mase, that will indeed change things a lot for our wildy only accounts! Especially access to banks from the wilderness; I'm looking forward to that!
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness Only HCIM   Wilderness Only HCIM - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 9:04 am

Bump!

It's happening guys, wildy iron is slowly coming back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Palawag
Palawag

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness Only HCIM   Wilderness Only HCIM - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 4:22 pm

hmm i think i forgot my login for my wildy iron O_o
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness Only HCIM   Wilderness Only HCIM - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 10:15 pm

It'd be a totally new experience from when we first got a little gang together doing this, since the wildy update all that time ago, and then there's the deep wildy too now of course. We need someone to write us a few tips to starting out in the new wilderness!
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness Only HCIM   Wilderness Only HCIM - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 10:46 am

Maybe we could persuade Swis to write us an update tips list? Very Happy

Good luck finding your log ins btw Pala Surprised
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness Only HCIM   Wilderness Only HCIM - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 7:52 pm

Mat Mase wrote:
Maybe we could persuade Swis to write us an update tips list? Very Happy
Ah yes! It would be foolish to underestimate the power of nagging! ha ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness Only HCIM   Wilderness Only HCIM - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wilderness Only HCIM
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3