f2pironmanfc
f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Al Kharid Gem Mining

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Narnodian

Al Kharid Gem Mining Empty
PostSubject: Al Kharid Gem Mining   Al Kharid Gem Mining EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 2:28 pm

Hi All,

Just a quick(ish) post to inform you all that I did a bit of testing on which is the quickest banking method for gem mining in the Al Kharid Mine. Below is a list of the methods tested and the average time it took to bank and return to the gem rocks (worth noting that surge was utilised when and where I could).

Ring of Kinship Teleport to Daemonheim Bank to Varrock Lodestone Teleport and run to Al Kharid Mine - 1 min 30 secs

Ring of Kinship Teleport to Daemonheim Bank to Al Kharid Lodestone Teleport and run to Al Kharid Mine - 1 min 16 secs

Run to the bank east of Al Kharid Mine (North East of Duel Arena) and back to Al Kharid Mine (small tip - can enlarge minimap display to allow for one click to bank and one click back to mine) - 1 min 08 secs

Al Kharid Lodestone Teleport to Duel Arena Bank and run to Al Kharid Mine - 1 min 20 secs

Also tried Clan Vex Teleport for banking to Varrock/Al Kharid Lodestone and run to Al Kharid Mine but that worked out as the same time as teleporting to Daemonheim with Ring of Kinship for banking.

So therefore the quickest banking method for Gem Mining in Al Kharid Mine is to run to the small tent east of the mine and run back to the mine.

I couldn't think of any other methods off the top of my head that were worth including but if you do think of any methods that may be potentially faster please do comment as it is highly likely in my infinite noobiness that I may have glanced over something.
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Al Kharid Gem Mining   Al Kharid Gem Mining EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 2:33 pm

Nice! Thanks Narn Smile

Starting to wonder, perhaps the skull of remembrance might work. It's apparently the closest teleport to the bank for f2p Surprised
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Al Kharid Gem Mining   Al Kharid Gem Mining EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 2:38 pm

Excellent research work Narn, thank you for sharing it with us!

Might also be worth mentioning for we legacy noobs, that you used surge when running too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Narnodian

PostSubject: Re: Al Kharid Gem Mining   Al Kharid Gem Mining EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 9:22 am

Thank you for the feedback! Mentioned surge towards the top of the post Tree, and will be sure to update the findings with the Skull of Remembrance Teleport when I get round to the quest.
Back to top Go down
Ivar

PostSubject: Re: Al Kharid Gem Mining   Al Kharid Gem Mining EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 7:32 pm

Glad to hear after over a month of mining and banking Gems, I have been using the most efficient banking method. Just to add, I've been using both Surge and Barge (you can Barge the Scorpions in the mine), which should speed things up a little bit.

Thanks for the overview, Narn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Al Kharid Gem Mining   Al Kharid Gem Mining Empty

Back to top Go down

Al Kharid Gem Mining
Page 1 of 1