f2pironmanfc
f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My accounts and their purposes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KairaParker
KairaParker

My accounts and their purposes Empty
PostSubject: My accounts and their purposes   My accounts and their purposes EmptyTue May 23, 2017 2:11 am

Kaiirah - HCIM - Purpose: cosmetic. I like the pretty red skull, but there is no intention to level her at this point in time.

Kythereia - OSRS, I plan on playing on her Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturdays; but right now I only have access to the uni computer and I wouldn't be allowed to download OSRS onto it. So I don't know how long it will be, after my exams finish, when I will get to play on Kythereia.

KairaParker - Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, or whenever I can't access OSRS hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: My accounts and their purposes   My accounts and their purposes EmptyTue May 23, 2017 7:43 am

I didn't know you had an OS account Kaira. You might like to investigate a relatively new chat for OSRS f2p iron players called 'f2p iron' sometime. Being OS, it's a clan of course, but using the same 'FC' system as we use on RS3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My accounts and their purposes   My accounts and their purposes EmptyTue May 23, 2017 2:56 pm

Love your OSRS account's name, "Kythereia"! Is it related to goddess Aphrodite/Venus?
Back to top Go down
KairaParker
KairaParker

PostSubject: Re: My accounts and their purposes   My accounts and their purposes EmptyTue May 23, 2017 10:42 pm

No idea! I uses a random name generator!!!!
Back to top Go down
KairaParker
KairaParker

PostSubject: My first experience of OSRS was galling   My accounts and their purposes EmptyTue May 23, 2017 10:57 pm

I joined f2p iron, but nobody was in it, so I joined another cc.

I planned on being a normal iron, but a person from F2pironmanfc said I might as well go hardcore, since if I die I automatically become a normal iron. So I thought "yeah alright"

Anyway I died in like an hour, in Lumbridge, and I still don't know how I died. In fact I didn't even know I had died until I spoke and realized my symbol had changed.

I felt unbothered about dying, as I am now a normal iron as I intended to be. But I did feel justifiably miffed that Lumbridge wasn't the safe place I thought it to be! There is a mugger behind lumbridge castle and if I was to theorize what killed me while I was afk on another tab, it'd probably be the mugger.

However a few people in that cc were mocking me over a mistake any one of us could have made. And that really annoyed me. It made me feel ashamed of my death. Don't get me wrong I am completely unbothered that I am now a normal iron, but I didn't like being belittled in that way.

Back to top Go down
Flower Princess
Flower Princess

PostSubject: Re: My accounts and their purposes   My accounts and their purposes EmptyTue May 23, 2017 11:24 pm

I imagine you died in varrock due to the dark wizard hun, but osrs seems interesting hehe
Back to top Go down
KairaParker
KairaParker

PostSubject: Re: My accounts and their purposes   My accounts and their purposes EmptyWed May 24, 2017 1:49 am

I never left lumbridge
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: My accounts and their purposes   My accounts and their purposes EmptyWed May 24, 2017 8:34 am

Aww sorry they mocked you Kaira. I'm assuming that wasn't an ironman cc you found? I'd hope iron players would be a little more sympathetic and understanding about how easy it is to die on a hcim, especially when it's still level 3.

As for lumbridge and safety, I think Burthorpe is the new Lumbridge now. It's where new players get deposited and is much more safe!
Back to top Go down
KairaParker
KairaParker

PostSubject: Re: My accounts and their purposes   My accounts and their purposes EmptyThu May 25, 2017 8:50 am

Hee hee! Yeah sadly they were irons and when I asked them how to make money, they weren't very helpful.

I am so grateful that Diana plays OSRS as hardcore ironwoman. She gave me such great advice!!! I now feel confident about taking on OSRS once I finish exams hopefully ^_^

It doesn't matter how mocking those people are (except for 1 who was fairly nice) it's about quality over quantity! And Diana is a good quality person!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My accounts and their purposes   My accounts and their purposes EmptyThu May 25, 2017 9:27 pm

Oh, that random name was a pretty fortunate, highly poetic one then! lol. I was wondering if it came from Greek mythology because Aphrodite, the goddess of love, is also referred to as "Cytherea" (the spelling varies from text to text, you can sometimes find it written "Kytherea", "Cythereia", and so forth...). Sorry, I guess I just read too much on that topic and my imaginary world is full of these deities. Very Happy Won't bother you more with such rambling! To put it short : I love your OSRS' name! Very Happy

More seriously, I'll add your OSRS ironman account to my friends list as soon as I play OSRS again (for some reason, I couldn't log into the game earlier today, there seemed to be issues with the latest update).

Also, I'm glad that I could enlighten things for you a bit, and, as I said, feel free to ask me any OSRS-related question, I'll do my utmost to help you. Thanks for your kindness as well, and for describing me as a "good quality person" (although a lot of people here wouldn't share your opinion on this matter! haha). I was merely trying to be kind towards an extremely kind and affectionate person. =)
Back to top Go down
KairaParker
KairaParker

PostSubject: Re: My accounts and their purposes   My accounts and their purposes EmptyThu May 25, 2017 9:37 pm

Aww thanks = ) But keep in mind I won't be on til after exam month finishes!

Yeah I love the name too! In fact Cythereia is the original name it gave me, but I changed it to a K, cos my main acc's username starts with a K!

Also I did try using an ancient Roman random name generator, but the names were hilarious! So I tried ancient Greek, then kept clicking random names until a beautiful name came up on my screen!

I am not as interested in Greek mythology as you are, but I am interested in it enough to listen to you talk about it. Your insight into my name was fascinating. ^_^

Last edited by KairaParker on Thu May 25, 2017 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ha I said with a Kai instead of with a K!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My accounts and their purposes   My accounts and their purposes EmptyThu May 25, 2017 9:50 pm

No worries, I will drastically reduce my playtime as well from next week onward... With the Fayre event nearly over, and IRL priorities striking back, I'm going to withdraw from the game for quite some time... I should have done so already, for medical reasons, but the prayer xp at the Fayre was too OP to be missed, so I bothered playing 1-2 hours a day... Smile I'll still check this forum from time to time though, so you can still ask me questions here if you like.

And glad to hear that you fancy my little explanations haha. Smile Most people here get exasperated pretty fast by my mythological divagations. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KairaParker
KairaParker

PostSubject: Re: My accounts and their purposes   My accounts and their purposes EmptyThu May 25, 2017 10:04 pm

Well giving someone your explanation if they ever ask where my name came from, sounds way more fascinating than random name generator Razz

Oh well when I heard medical reasons, my first thought was "I hope you're okay." Are you?

Haha yeah the prayer XP I got from that, got me to a prayer level I'm happy with. Only level 54, but that's okay.

Also thank you so much for extending me that help =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My accounts and their purposes   My accounts and their purposes Empty

Back to top Go down

My accounts and their purposes
Page 1 of 1