f2pironmanfc
f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FC third Anniversary Event Screenies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

FC third Anniversary Event Screenies Empty
PostSubject: FC third Anniversary Event Screenies   FC third Anniversary Event Screenies EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 4:58 pm

We had a lot of fun at our 3 year FC anniversary event today! A huge thank you to our CA team coordinator, Florisvbelle, for organising and hosting it, and thanks also to another of our CA teamies, Rune Society (aka TP Uranus) for gathering and presenting the ideas from FC members as to what we could do.

So we started off with a gathering and general booze up at the Blue Moon (dressed in wizzy gear).

FC third Anniversary Event Screenies HKYCRFT

FC third Anniversary Event Screenies 157czym

A bit later, we commenced our item hunt from clues, to be delivered at the feet of Florisvbelle, who was also hiding. The first clue was to bring something that would make you weep to trees that weep. (Onions to the willows at Draynor – well done Palawag!)

FC third Anniversary Event Screenies JMeUcMz

Then we had to bring a lump of gold to somewhere with a sting. (Gold bar to the scorpions in the dwarven mine – the only time I’ve ever been first managing one of Floris’ clues! Lol)

FC third Anniversary Event Screenies 9eDf47j

And lastly, it we had to break something small and red, to bring to something big and red. (Ashes from an imp, to the trapped demon in the wizards’ tower – well done Toku!)

FC third Anniversary Event Screenies TODP08d

A procession to the grand exchange then followed, for some fire making activities.

FC third Anniversary Event Screenies HosfqTV

We attempted several times, firstly at the GE, then at Falador, to make the words ‘Iron Man’ with fires. We managed it in the end, but it was a tough one! To celebrate, we burned down the rest of Fally town centre.

FC third Anniversary Event Screenies EYfHwZp

FC third Anniversary Event Screenies 9967WKR
Back to top Go down
Mirai Leah
Mirai Leah

PostSubject: Re: FC third Anniversary Event Screenies   FC third Anniversary Event Screenies EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:20 pm

And my silk! To the school! Well done, Leah!
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: FC third Anniversary Event Screenies   FC third Anniversary Event Screenies EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 9:51 pm

Mirai Leah wrote:
And my silk! To the school! Well done, Leah!
Oh sorry Leah! Totally forgot that! Ha ha. No pic you see. You got any? Razz
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: FC third Anniversary Event Screenies   FC third Anniversary Event Screenies EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 10:24 pm

Quite the party, Happy anniversary all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
i am cats
Community Activist
Community Activist
i am cats

PostSubject: Re: FC third Anniversary Event Screenies   FC third Anniversary Event Screenies EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 5:34 pm

Wish I could have made it! Looks like it was a grand time. I'm amazed Toku figured out that clue with the demon in wizard's tower... I never would have gotten it! Great clues Floris!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
i am cats on RuneClan
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: FC third Anniversary Event Screenies   FC third Anniversary Event Screenies EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 8:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FC third Anniversary Event Screenies   FC third Anniversary Event Screenies Empty

Back to top Go down

FC third Anniversary Event Screenies
Page 1 of 1