f2pironmanfc
f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My goal thread the edited version. Current goals: RS3 - 85 smith and mining OSRS- 85 smith and mining

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KairaParker
KairaParker

My goal thread the edited version. Current goals: RS3 - 85 smith and mining OSRS- 85 smith and mining Empty
PostSubject: My goal thread the edited version. Current goals: RS3 - 85 smith and mining OSRS- 85 smith and mining   My goal thread the edited version. Current goals: RS3 - 85 smith and mining OSRS- 85 smith and mining EmptySat May 27, 2017 6:43 am

Disclaimer: My primary goal is variety, my secondary goal is efficiency. You may see efficiency sacrificed for variety.

Advice is welcome, criticism however is not.

Not all criticism is offensive but it's still criticism.  Sentences like "but that's xp waste" is something I would count to be criticism, it's not offensive criticism, but as it's still criticism please refrain from saying it on this thread.

I am a pure f2p ironwoman. So when I say all anything, I mean all f2p

Red is for not yet achieved, and green is for achieved

85 smithing and mining to make a rune hatchet

70 crafting to make an amulet of power

50 in all stats

60 in all stats

70 in all stats

80 in all stats

90 in all stats

99 in all stats

Explorer ring 4: Prep by looking at all items and levels needed, then gain those before getting back to tasks.

Get combat level 80

Complete all quests- Prep for that too

Collect 1000 addy arrows from Ankou's

Get cremation

Get rune full helm drop

Get ghost hunter outfit

Get pieces to make the skull sceptre

Get all the pieces to make the dragith nurn mask

Train prayer with dailies only. Once all my f2p skills are 99 and the dailies for those skills are cancelled it will take me less than 5 years to get 99 prayer on dailies only. 5 years that can be put to use on getting skill pets, that may require me to get a high amounts of xp beyond level 99.

Attempt to complete all dailies on the days I play on KairaParker regardless of the difficulty or the length of time it will take to complete.  It's okay if I fail to complete it, as long as I've tried.

Unlock all dungeoneering rewards

Unlock all f2p skill pets

Do all tasks that f2p can complete purely for variety, even if no rewards are given.

Unlock all music tracks ( goal idea from Jasmienne)

Unlock all rewards in cabbage facepunch bonanza (goal idea from Jasmienne)

Unlock bonus quest rewards and complete mini quests (goal idea from Ivar)

Unlock Frostin prestige rewards:

Recruit stripe rank - unlocked

Corporal double stripe rank - unlocked

Ranks higher than that are still locked.

Frostin prestige rewards are based on XP, so they are tangible goals, not arbitrary ones.

Unlock all dg floors

Fight all f2p boss monsters solo, and win. Not sure if it's possible

Get all dg boss good drops

Fight all dg bosses

Get a place in one of Mat's trivia quizzes. WITHOUT using Google or wiki or anything else, just my own knowledge.

Kill all NPC'S in f2p at least once.

Collect one noteworthy drop from each f2p NPC, if any.

Collect untradeable items (goal idea from Ivar).

Get 99 in all skills and 120 in dungeoneering

Do as many f2p events and holiday events as I can and unlock all rewards, titles, emotes etc

OSRS goals: I am a f2p regular iron on OSRS too.

Get 85 mining and smithing for Rune Hatchet

Make 100k just because

Remain a skiller until all non combat f2p skills are 99

Rune pickaxe

Some of my goals can only be completed as far as being a skiller would allow.

Complete all OSRS quests available to a skiller. Complete all the parts of OSRS quests that have no combat involved. Even if the overall quest has combat

Unlock all music tracks

Get 50 on all non combat skills, then 60, 70, 80, 90, 99

That's all I can think of at the moment

Last edited by KairaParker on Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:14 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
KairaParker
KairaParker

My goal thread the edited version. Current goals: RS3 - 85 smith and mining OSRS- 85 smith and mining Empty
PostSubject: Re: My goal thread the edited version. Current goals: RS3 - 85 smith and mining OSRS- 85 smith and mining   My goal thread the edited version. Current goals: RS3 - 85 smith and mining OSRS- 85 smith and mining EmptySat May 27, 2017 6:49 am

Goal added: Get all Gud Raider gear once combat level is 100

Edit I will not spend an hour per day reading Wiki, because it would be hard to keep track of what articles I have already read

Goal added: Learn all the quick chat options and what they mean in foreign worlds
Back to top Go down
KairaParker
KairaParker

PostSubject: Re: My goal thread the edited version. Current goals: RS3 - 85 smith and mining OSRS- 85 smith and mining   My goal thread the edited version. Current goals: RS3 - 85 smith and mining OSRS- 85 smith and mining EmptySat May 27, 2017 8:06 am

Goal added: Do all completion is tasks available to f2p
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: My goal thread the edited version. Current goals: RS3 - 85 smith and mining OSRS- 85 smith and mining   My goal thread the edited version. Current goals: RS3 - 85 smith and mining OSRS- 85 smith and mining EmptySun May 28, 2017 4:04 am

Wow, thats a heck of a list, best of luck though, these look quite fun tbh! Very Happy

And your referring to the trivia quiz pretty much does sum it up. The questions are all based on little things you can pick up while exploring!

Nice reading about the osrs goals too, looks difficult tbh! Gl hehe

Last edited by Mat Mase on Sun May 28, 2017 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KairaParker
KairaParker

PostSubject: Re: My goal thread the edited version. Current goals: RS3 - 85 smith and mining OSRS- 85 smith and mining   My goal thread the edited version. Current goals: RS3 - 85 smith and mining OSRS- 85 smith and mining EmptySun May 28, 2017 4:07 am

Thanks Mat! Very Happy You're questions are reasonable. They're only hard now, cos I haven't explored the game enough!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My goal thread the edited version. Current goals: RS3 - 85 smith and mining OSRS- 85 smith and mining   My goal thread the edited version. Current goals: RS3 - 85 smith and mining OSRS- 85 smith and mining Empty

Back to top Go down

My goal thread the edited version. Current goals: RS3 - 85 smith and mining OSRS- 85 smith and mining
Page 1 of 1