f2pironmanfc
f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Runespan useful islands

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flower Princess
Flower Princess

Runespan useful islands Empty
PostSubject: Runespan useful islands   Runespan useful islands EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 6:44 pm

Runespan useful islands Rspan_10

What I've noticed, these islands are all worth going to if there is not a node on your island (personally i use the main island and branch out if I see a node while there is not one on my island or a better node)

Node order to look out for:
- Fleshy growth > Fire storm > Fireball > Vine > Rock fragments
If there are any lesser than this, I stock on rune essence from body esshounds and the mind esslings due to not getting any mind runes from the nodes I'm siphoning.

Hope it helps, any corrections welcome and appreciated, thanks to all. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Runespan useful islands   Runespan useful islands EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 9:17 pm

I personlly prefer fleshy > fireball > vine > storm for the more consistent xp but can totally understand why people opt for the storms Razz

Thanks for the picture though, useful to know! Smile
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Runespan useful islands   Runespan useful islands EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 9:34 pm

Thanks Flower!
I tend to just hang out on the main island I arrive on, but I think that's probably because I'm not concentrating enough to notice what's happening on the other islands. Usually runespan is my default afk activity. lol
Back to top Go down
Flower Princess
Flower Princess

PostSubject: Re: Runespan useful islands   Runespan useful islands EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 10:18 pm

People have different preferences to order of nodes. I think I'm just going to leave it as is haha, and true Tree it is really afk, I need some form of production while hunting Rue xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runespan useful islands   Runespan useful islands EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 9:52 am

Thanks for the tip! Actually, according to Persiflage, the best siphoning order is : Fleshy growth > Fire storm > vine > fireball > rock fragment > water pool... But yeah, it doesn't make much of a difference in the long run tbh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runespan useful islands   Runespan useful islands Empty

Back to top Go down

Runespan useful islands
Page 1 of 1