f2pironmanfc
f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition.

Go down 
+2
Wobbegong
Ivar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivar

Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition. Empty
PostSubject: Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition.   Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition. EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 9:40 pm

For the past month or so, I've been in this rap competition in the Dungeoneering FC I'm in.
Via this post, I will share the three raps I have written for the competition. I'm currently working on my final rap, for the finals. I will share it with you this weekend, once I can officially publish my rap to the public, so to say.

The first rap was versus a player called Derek, who owns the accounts 'L0lf2p', ' 'Nose', 'shady moon', 'Deerk', 'Sad Stache' amonst others. Perhaps that makes some references clear.

Rap Battle 1: Ivar vs Derek:

I had gained the most votes for this 'rap', so I proceeded to the next round. I was up against 'gr8skiller'.

Rap Battle 2: Ivar vs gr8skiller:

Unfortunately, gr8skiller resigned in this round, so I automatically continued to the semi-finals. Here, I was up against Stomp Lover, a skiller who hates Mining.

Rab Battle 3: Ivar vs Stomp Lover:

Again, I won this battle (2 votes for me, 1 for Stomp's rap). Thus I am now in the finals.
As mentioned, I'll give you my rap for the finals this weekend, probably somewhere Sunday.

I'm interested in what you think of them! Thanks. :-)

- Ivar.
Back to top Go down
Wobbegong
Wobbegong

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition.   Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition. EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 1:48 am

I like the first one the most because I think it most closely resembles Eminem's rap style. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition.   Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition. EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 2:23 am

Amazing, you have a real talent rhyming there Ivar Smile

Looking forward to seeing the final Very Happy good luck!
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition.   Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition. EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 8:25 am

Woah I'm loving those! I'd love to hear you rap them out in Discord one day Ivar! Razz lol

Good luck in the final!
Back to top Go down
Mirai Leah
Mirai Leah

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition.   Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition. EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 9:31 pm

Haha, these are great. But yeah, like Tree said, can't judge them completely unless I hear them performed in Discord. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ivar

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition.   Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition. EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 11:54 pm

Treemaid wrote:
Woah I'm loving those! I'd love to hear you rap them out in Discord one day Ivar! Razz lol

Good luck in the final!

Mirai Leah wrote:
Haha, these are great. But yeah, like Tree said, can't judge them completely unless I hear them performed in Discord. Wink

Haha, perhaps one day. We'll see, ladies!

I just finished the rap for the finals. As promised, I recorded it: 289336 - The Redefinition

The lyrics, as follows.
Rap Battle finals: Ivar vs Redefinition:

Few days until we see if I have won, or not. :-)
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition.   Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition. EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 2:22 am

Your English is great! When you said that you had an accent, I expected something really strong, this isn't bad at all Smile

Nice work writing all that too, quite amazing how much effort you've put into these raps. Definately deserve to win!

Good Luck!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mirai Leah
Mirai Leah

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition.   Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition. EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 4:47 am

AWESOME!! cheers

Ivar, regardless of the outcome, you're a winner to me. Wink
Back to top Go down
linkfan955
linkfan955

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition.   Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition. EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 5:04 am

Haha these were great ivar, Fun to read! Best of luck man. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition.   Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition. EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:16 am

Ah that was great hearing your voice read it Ivar! More great lyrics too! Like Leah said, no matter what the outcome, you're our winner! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition.   Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivar's raps for the L0lf2p Dungeoneering FC rap competition.
Page 1 of 1