f2pironmanfc
f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ivar's Goals and Achievements

Go down 
+8
Mirai Leah
Palawag
linkfan955
Kaiser Zose
Jasmienne
Treemaid
Mat Mase
Ivar
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivar

Ivar's Goals and Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 1:15 am

Hello everyone,

This goals and achievements blog is dedicated to my Ironman Chaudret.

For those who don't know me too well; I have been playing RuneScape since 2005, with the creation of Ivar 0072. Over the years, I have created and played countless of accounts, of which Chaudret is the most active account I'm playing on. Created in March 2018, it is my second Hardcore Ironman account after Moley, which unfortunately has fallen in November 2017. Apart from Chaudret, I regularly do Dungeoneering on some of my regular accounts such as Ivar, Astea and Quick Chat.

I am a completion enthusiast, meaning that I love to complete as much is possible in the F2P game on my account. You could compare it to obtaining a Trimmed Completionist Cape in P2P, only then in F2P. Most of my goals, listed below, will revolve around completing content.

My goals are as follows. Goals which I have completed are marked green.

General
  • 99 in all skills and 120 Dungeoneering - 1770/1770;
  • Completed all Quests - 72/72;
  • Obtained all (hidden) Quest rewards and Quest bonuses;
  • Completed all Miniquests;
  • Completed all Achievements - 3,705/3,740 RuneScore;
  • Unlocked all Music tracks (discontinued not included) - 408/??;
  • Completed the Path System;
  • Unlocked all Emotes (Solomon General Store excluded);
  • Unlocked all F2P titles (Solomon General Store exluded);
  • Obtained the Stronghold of Security and Stronghold of Player Safety rewards.

Minigames and D&Ds
  • Unlocked all abilities from Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza;
  • Obtained a Seedicide from Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza;
  • Obtained the Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza renown cap of 4,000;
  • Achieved the top 1,000 for the Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza 5 Game Average hiscores;
  • Obtained all Great Orb Project rewards available (three different coloured Runecrafter robes;
  • Obtained the Artisan's Workshop rewards (plus 100% respect);
  • Received the XP bonus for a 90% and 100% Ceremonial sword at Artisan's Workshop - obsolete.

Dungeoneering
  • Found all 36 Dungeoneering journals;
  • Obtained all Dungeoneering rewards (degradables at 100%);
  • Completed both the abridged and unabridged version of the Three's Company Fremennik Saga;
  • Obtained full Soulbell armour;
  • Obtained an Argonite Maul, Argonite Spear and Argonite 2h sword;
  • Completed the Dungeoneering tool belt;
  • Entered all six Resource Dungeons.

Unlockables - Interfaces
  • Unlocked the Jack of Trades title;
  • Unlocked the Jack of Blades title;
  • Unlocked the four Mobilising Armies titles;
  • Completed the Lodestone network;
  • Unlocked the highest tier for the three Herald capes;
  • Completed the Tool belt;
  • Purchased the Ornate gravestone;
  • Unlocked the ability to toggle all Doomsayer warnings;
  • Completed the Combat Academy;
  • Completed the Nexus
  • Achieve "Lots!" on at least one XP tracker (214,748,364.7 XP).

Unlockables - Items
  • Obtained the Tier 6 Duellist's Cap - 5,000/5,000 Duel Arena kills;
  • Obtained the Tier 6 Wildstalker Helmet - 5,000/5,000 Wilderness kills;
  • Unlocked the Cape of Validation and the title "The Real";
  • Created a Skull Sceptre;
  • Created a Mask of Dragith Nurn;
  • Obtained a Rune defender;
  • Obtained 30 Chronicle fragments;
  • Unlocked the Cornucopia;
  • Obtained a Broken heart from a JMod;
  • Unlocked the Cat training medal from Gertrude by killing 100 rats;
  • Unlocked the Veteran Capes.

Unlockables - Pets
  • Unlocked the 10 F2P Skilling pets - 8/10;
  • Unlocked the 7 F2P Combat pets - 3/7;
  • Unlocked the 4 Balloon animal pets - 4/4;
  • Molly;
  • Ellie;
  • King Black Dragonling;
  • Baby Troll;
  • Pet Dog;
  • Pet Cat.

Bosses, Combat and Drops
  • Killed 5,000 Giant Moles in normal mode - 250/5,000;
  • Killed 1,000 Giant Moles in hard mode - 250/1,000;
  • Killed 1,000 Chaos Elementals - 3500/10,000;
  • Killed 1,000 King Black Dragons - 100/1,000;
  • Obtained a Draconic Visage drop from KBD;
  • Achieve the Quick Chat cap for Hollowtoof - 700/1,000;
  • Obtained the three Gud Raider pieces as a drop - 2/3;
  • Obtained 1,000 of each normal Raider Axe, Body and Shield;
  • Obtained all seventeen Ancient Artefacts - 7/17;
  • Obtained all Corrupt Dragon pieces;
  • Obtained the Cremation ability and the Ghost Hunter equipment from Ghosts - 4/4[/color];
  • Have killed all four Elite monsters (Elite Cow, Elite Hobgoblin, Elite Ankou, Elite Lesser Demon) at least once;
  • Have killed Agoroth and collected the Black Pearls at least once.

One-time Dialogues
  • Abbot Langley - Join the Edgeville Monastery after 31 Prayer;
  • Action Bar - Unlock the ability to quickly setup;
  • DG Tutor - Never receive dialogue concerning outfit appearance inside dungeons;
  • Ellis - Claim free needle and thread;
  • Major Mary Rancour - Claim free teleports and potions;
  • Mr Ex - Unlock the ability to quickly skull;
  • Nastroth - Choose whether or not to reset your skills;
  • One Piercing Note - Encourage Sister Cecilia to either stay or leave the abbey;
  • Owen - Owen walks away from Falador Garden;
  • Ozan - Ozan walks away from Varrock Square;
  • Signature Heroes - Three heroes delve into depths of Daemonheim.

Miscellaneous
  • Looted the 3 crates in Goblin Village;
  • Exhaust the Silver ore rock in Al Kharid mine - obsolete;
  • Exhaust Dororan's supply of free swanky boots;
  • Completed Benedict's World Tour miniquest;
  • Obtained 15 Fish Flingers entry tickets while Fishing;
  • Stored all possible items at the Tool Leprechaun;
  • Filled the Taverley and Cabbage Patch compost bins;
  • Planted the best crops in all farm patches available for F2P;
  • Filled the flour bins in each mill.

Last edited by Ivar on Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:42 pm; edited 63 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 4:01 am

This is amazing!  

The amount of work that you went into compiling this, and the detail *craygasms* Surprised

Actually had no idea that The real quackers was a thing, guess I'll be looking out for that Razz

Looking forward to seeing updates! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:40 am

Ooh, there's a lot of green there already Ivar, nice work!

Does your iron account collect anything by the way? I know you're not on it much, but you've got to admit, iron accounts have more choice with the impressive collections, since all items are basically untradables for us anyway. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jasmienne

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 1:11 pm

Wow Ivar, What a neat list. I love the way how you play this game, keep going on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 1:15 pm

Awesome list, Ivar! Would you mine telling me how many music tracks you have currently unlocked? (Yes, I'm the completionist type as well Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Ivar

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 2:26 pm

Divine Diana wrote:
Would you mine telling me how many music tracks you have currently unlocked? (Yes, I'm the completionist type as well Very Happy)

A fellow completionist, woo! :-)
Radio53kip has done some research, and found 350 unlockable songs in F2P through Quests and wandering in areas. 350 therefore is the minimum. I have 376 songs unlocked, but I had 420+ on my previous F2P account. Most of them are discontinued/now P2P.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
You can either sit in your basement and wait, or get out there and do some crazy things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 2:34 pm

Alright, I have unlocked 374 music tracks so far. I need to investigate a bit and see if there are still some tracks I can unlock... Smile Maybe I'll post a screenie of my songs list later on, so that we can compare.
Back to top Go down
Ivar

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 2:44 pm

Divine Diana wrote:
Alright, I have unlocked 374 music tracks so far. I need to investigate a bit and see if there are still some tracks I can unlock... Smile Maybe I'll post a screenie of my songs list later on, so that we can compare.

Very nice. :-) Compare your songs to this link. Radio53kip listed all of them for you easy to juxtapose!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
You can either sit in your basement and wait, or get out there and do some crazy things.
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 8:11 pm

376 for me Surprised
Back to top Go down
Ivar

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 2:58 am

Treemaid wrote:
Ooh, there's a lot of green there already Ivar, nice work!

Does your iron account collect anything by the way? I know you're not on it much, but you've got to admit, iron accounts have more choice with the impressive collections, since all items are basically untradables for us anyway.  Razz

Thank you Tree! Unfortunately I have no big plans for my Ironman account. I enjoy Ivar 289336 a lot right now, hence I have not been logging on my Ironman.

The past few days I have been very productive in game. As for levels, I have reached 89 Crafting and 111 Dungeoneering, and continue to work on Dungeoneering for now.
Apart from that, I have finished the Valentine Chocolate box:
Ivar's Goals and Achievements 89ee448fcf759dc5ed238e4ea9b52e0e

This results in 5 XP lamps and the title the Scrumptious and the Forlorn. Apart from that, I have obtained myself a pet dog, which is almost fully grown.
Finally, with monday's update, the Gorajan dungeoneering elite skilling outfit has become F2P, and fortunately for me I was able to swap and trade some pieces for the full Abandoned Gorajan trailblaze outfit. You can compare the outfit - in function - as Ethereal for RC or the Shark outfit for Fishing. In F2P, with the set that I have, I gain 5% extra XP in any skill inside Dungeoneering from killing monsters and opening skill doors. This does not apply to skilling inside Dungeoneering (i.e. buying leathers to Craft). Secondly, it gives 5% extra exp for the base XP every floor has, which means more XP for me! Finally, I am able to walk on the ice, which is useful for the sliding pattern room.
Ivar's Goals and Achievements 2b81c77c3fa11302966c0829dcb63c3b

Slowly ticking off some remaining items from the list. ;-)

- Ivar.

Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 3:02 am

Nice work!

I dream that one day f2p irons will be able to use the elite skilling outfits Razz

Awesome gainz too, 111 Dunge, holy heck I wonder how you manage! lol
When did you start training Dungeoneering on that account, seems like you got up there pretty quick Surprised

Thanks for the update btw, I enjoyed reading it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 11:50 am

Ooh, so a lot of nice new things for Ivar recently! That Gorajan outfit thingy sounds particularly useful! Well done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ivar

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 12:43 pm

Mat Mase wrote:

Awesome gainz too, 111 Dunge, holy heck I wonder how you manage! lol
When did you start training Dungeoneering on that account, seems like you got up there pretty quick Surprised

Thank you, both of you! The outfit sure is handy!
@Mat: I've started dging on this account since the end of the summer. To put it into perspective, I've gained 40M+ XP since then. I must say, I really enjoy it. On days I really feel like doing it, I easily gain 1M - 1.5M XP in Dungeoneering.

As a side note, a small update. My dog is fully grown (completable ticked off).
Ivar's Goals and Achievements Ad50300370662dccd8dda3d8c29d6bd5

- Ivar.

Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 9:00 pm

Grats on your t3 dog! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ivar

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 12:58 am

Mat Mase wrote:
Grats on your t3 dog! Razz

Thanks. It's not a Solomon dog, so t3 doesn't really apply. But thanks. :-)

I've been busy the past few days. Managed to get a few Crafting levels, and have no reached 92. Also, I have one Dungeoneering as usual, and managed to pick up this level: Ivar's Goals and Achievements 0e5053737dca0897dc17d7ed88a01f2b

Apart from that, I have been doing a few completables here and there. Firstly, with achieving 90 Crafting, I was able to do the third and final engraving for Gunnar's ring.
Ivar's Goals and Achievements 7f41953f4156f4608c083d7d5eb1e168
I have one more post-quest reward to go, which requires 80 Strength. I will not reach this level for a while, so I'll have to be patient with that one.

Finally, I decided to buy all Dungeoneering rewards, collected all items which are stackable in the bank twice, and all degradables are at 100%.
Ivar's Goals and Achievements 61e5aaf0e437d3ba57278f91539eff75

For the next couple of days I'll probably continue to work on Crafting. 96 is my ideal goal, as I'm currently - slowly - working on 96 all non Combats. Apart from that, Dungeoneering never stops. I hope to reach 113 during the weekend.

To all who read this I want to wish you a merry, wonderful Christmas.

- Ivar.

Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 2:16 am

Thanks for the update! Very Happy

The pictures aren't showing up for me, not sure why Surprised

Grats on 90 crafting though!

And all the Dungeoneering rewards? Nice, I'm still working towards that on Mat lol Razz

Good luck getting the other 96 skills and have a Merry Christmas! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ivar

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:47 pm

Thanks Mat.

It's been a few days, and although it was Christmas, I have been playing a full 15 hours a day. Mad
I've completed 96 Crafting (although Crafting a little right now to afk). I have also managed to pass the 50M Dungeoneering XP mark and today I hit 89 Mining.

Apart from the levels, I have managed to get my third Skilling pet, namely the Crafting pet Gemi.
Ivar's Goals and Achievements 03938e32166d7cc3235cd1c5197c6a6d

Also, with the Achievement banner on sale for 50%, I have managed to lay my hands on this wonderful deal.

And, especially for Mat, I have decided to share my bank with you.

Ivar 289336's bank of 25 December 2016:

- Ivar.

Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 6:10 pm

Nice to hear of those achievements Ivar... and a particular grats on Gemi! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 8:06 pm

Grats on the levels Ivar Smile

Your bank looks so neat! So cool to see how you've kept your skilling pet items as well rather than redeeming them, I'm planning to do that same actually! lol Razz

And those elite skilling outfits *drools( maybe one day I'll be able to get my hands on some

Thanks for sharing Ivar! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Zose
Kaiser Zose

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 12:09 am

Lol I'm doing the same with the pets on Choto. I only have one, but oh well
Back to top Go down
Ivar

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 9:39 am

Thanks Tree, Mat and Choto!
I'm for now planning on keeping my pets until I have all 9, unless I make up my mind at 5 and claim the Jack of Trades title.

Just a little update. I've been busy IRL and will be for at least 2 more weeks, but I managed to get a Woodcutting level (92), along with a few levels in combat skills. The biggest level of this week will be this, together with Forza_AC. We are planning on getting 120 together too, although I have 20M XP to catch!

Ivar's Goals and Achievements 8ba54d4d6e4385dd1f86b6762d89558f

When I am online I'm planning on heating in one go to 98 Smithing, mixed up with some Dungeoneering and occasional Mining.

- Ivar.

Last edited by Ivar on Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 10:11 am

Nice Gainz! Very Happy Good luck on the 120 dunge too, sounds intense Surprised
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 5:47 pm

Congratulations on those combat levels and woodcutting level! Super gratz too on that awesome dungeoneering level!
Back to top Go down
Ivar

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 4:31 pm

Thanks both of you! Dungeoneering will definitely be a big and long journey!

Thanks to the New Years Bonus XP week I've gained motivation to do Mining.
I've reached 90 Mining (and 90+ in all non-combat skills, and hope to reach 91 or 92 in the next couple of days buying Mining BXP from Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza and doing a few hours a day.

Ivar's Goals and Achievements Fc9eacd5680207eeb08814860c7f9feb

Have a happy and blessed 2017 everyone!

Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 4:36 pm

Congratulations on 90+ skilling milestone Ivar! Looking foward to seeing that 92 mining in a few days time...no pressure Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivar's Goals and Achievements   Ivar's Goals and Achievements Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivar's Goals and Achievements
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next