f2pironmanfc
f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matko's Gallery

Go down 
+3
Kawaiiron
Treemaid
Iron Matko
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Iron Matko
Iron Matko

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 6:03 am

Matko's Gallery Dragon10

Met a Dragon in Dungeoneering today so though id take a selfie and test hosting an image onto the forums, Isn't he pretty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 9:57 am

Yikes! Big Scary Beastie! You have an interesting definition of 'pretty', lol.
Gratz on your first piccy on here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kawaiiron
Kawaiiron

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 10:16 am

I have never EVER seen a dragon in Daemonheim! I would really appreciate if they spawned more often. The wiki says frost and iron dragons spawn in F2P aswell... Have you encountered any of those Matko?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/cuteiron/profile
Iron Matko
Iron Matko

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 11:29 am

Kawaiiron wrote:
I have never EVER seen a dragon in Daemonheim! I would really appreciate if they spawned more often. The wiki says frost and iron dragons spawn in F2P aswell... Have you encountered any of those Matko?

No just the Green, lost count but id say I've come across at least 6 or so green dragons, really would like to see a Metal or Frost dragon. Will post a Pic if I do finally meet one.
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:47 am

I've seen a few frosts before Smile I think they only spawn in the frozen floors, so you have to try avoid rushing them!
Back to top Go down
Iron Matko
Iron Matko

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:08 am

Yea they would only show on Frozen, I sometimes do a random Med on a Frozen just to try see a Frosty. I always love running into a Dragon in Dungeoneering,  I probably get a bit too excited about it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Iron Matko
Iron Matko

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 10:11 am

Matko's Gallery Untitl10
My final highscore's before I leave, decided to keep it at 99,999,999 so I have a reason to come back to do that 100mil milestone so you will see me again, but for now its goodbye =)
will miss you all

Have fun Scaping and Take Care
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 12:50 pm

Oh! Sorry, now I understand! I couldn't work out why you wanted that specific number of xp in game earlier! lol

Excellent incentive to return to us! It'll give us even more of a reason to party when you do!
Good bye Mat and all the best!
Back to top Go down
Kawaiiron
Kawaiiron

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 8:10 pm

Wow look at all the 0's! It's gonna be painful to start them again Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/cuteiron/profile
Iron Matko
Iron Matko

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 8:56 am

Haha well I could always train the stats and stop with the clean 0's each time =p
Back to top Go down
Iron Matko
Iron Matko

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 10:04 am

Put together a little collage of screenies from my 100mil xp Party

Was heaps of fun Thank You to everyone that showed up I had a blast we had a great little celebration, with a nice little trip to the Pub (they really should be used more)

Matko's Gallery Smileys-beer-723061Matko's Gallery Smileys-beer-905837Matko's Gallery Smileys-beer-905837Matko's Gallery Smileys-beer-835181Matko's Gallery Smileys-beer-905837Matko's Gallery Smileys-beer-905837Matko's Gallery Smileys-beer-905837Matko's Gallery Smileys-beer-835181

Matko's Gallery 100mil10
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 1:52 pm

I love that collage Matko! That's great! Did you do it in Paint?

I'm glad you had fun at your party, I did too! Especially down the boozer afterwards. I can see all the pints I dropped in one of those screenies lol!
Back to top Go down
Iron Matko
Iron Matko

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 2:35 pm

Treemaid wrote:
I love that collage Matko! That's great! Did you do it in Paint?

I'm glad you had fun at your party, I did too! Especially down the boozer afterwards. I can see all the pints I dropped in one of those screenies lol!

Hmm yea all on paint, need to find a better version so it saves clearer though, glad you also had fun =)
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 2:40 pm

^Ooh clever! I don't know how to shrink images to combine them and make sure they're all the same size and clever stuff like that. Paste and crop is about my limit...though I did work out how to put text in fairly recently too, lol.
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 9:09 pm

If you save the image as .PNG the images save more clear and less grainy than if it were saved in a .Jpg

That party was great! Most fun I've had in Rs for a while Smile
Back to top Go down
Iron Matko
Iron Matko

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 6:59 am

Treemaid wrote:
^Ooh clever! I don't know how to shrink images to combine them and make sure they're all the same size and clever stuff like that. Paste and crop is about my limit...though I did work out how to put text in fairly recently too, lol.

Hmm I'm not that great with photo-shopping, just use the basic paint that comes with my computer, I don't shrink any of the images because I use fixed screen when I capture the images they're all the same size so easy to put together, and easier when dealing with a game pixel image. Same with the current forum Image, I just made sure I was standing in the same place with the same camera angle (used the base image and saw how I was positioned based on the round Dung symbol on the ground as a reference) when adding those extra people in so when they were moved into the group shot the background would match up, not too difficult should give it a go can be fun too Very Happy

Mat Mase wrote:
If you save the image as .PNG the images save more clear and less grainy than if it were saved in a .Jpg

That party was great! Most fun I've had in Rs for a while  Smile

Thanks Mase will give that a shot on my next little photo shop project Very Happy  and glad you also had fun, I like to have a nice long party in runescape every now and again.
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:56 am

So, for the current banner, you took another screenie, with you on your own, in exactly the same place as my original one, then you somehow added in the people who were in my original one into that, then added in a few extra people too? I still don't know how you managed that! at least, I can in theory see how you could take a section out of my original one, and slap it on top of your one with just you in it if the camera angle is the same, but how did you manage to add the extra people who weren't even there originally? Did they come with you for the second screenie and stand in exactly the right places on the ends of where the line of people ended on the original pic? I'm sure I must be missing something, because that doesn't sound at all 'not too difficult' to me! lol
Back to top Go down
Iron Matko
Iron Matko

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:26 am

haha nah I wasn't adding it to your original screenie, but one I took myself and yes I got the others to come down and told them exactly where to stand so I could in other worlds simply just overlap the 2 images. So even though its a rough cut out of the extra players you can't see where the edge of the overlapped image is because the background matches up to hide that.

Well if you ever want me to photo shop an image for you let me know I can always do it for you, that could be a fun little event a photo shop competitions. I would totally enjoy that see how creative we can get Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:42 pm

Well personally, I still think it's really clever!

And your Photoshop idea, that could be really entertaining; I bet some weird and wacky images could be made by combining different things from Runescape!
Back to top Go down
Iron Matko
Iron Matko

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:35 am

Logged in while still on the Port Sarim Boat, and they removed the plank so was stuck here, desided was a great place to rest so stayed here for a bit, then decided to make it a party boat.

Had 2 people log in but they teled off too quick, before i could invite them to stay and party. Some people just in a rush to get more xp.

Xp wasting ftw.

Unfortunately if you try and hop you get kicked off the boat, also think the same happens when you log off, had my imp friend for a bit but even he decided to tele eventually. would be nice to stay here as long as possible and 1 day be know as the guy that stayed on the boat lol.

Matko's Gallery Port_s11

Matko's Gallery Port_s10

Matko's Gallery Port_s12
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:39 am

That's awesome! Razz

There was someone else earlier who was stuck on the boat like that, but got dc'ed and was forced off the boat lols
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:47 am

Ooh what fun! I'm wishing I'd logged off on the boat on treemaid or arbre now. How cool to have a whole boat to yourself! lol
Back to top Go down
Iron Matko
Iron Matko

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:57 am

Been here almost an hour just chilling, if it had a lower deck would be awesome place for hide and seek =p
Back to top Go down
Iron Matko
Iron Matko

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 4:15 am

Thank you to everyone that came to my 99 Magic party, was a nice quick party, was late for me so killed a seagull, we did out Gratz, had a visit from Jambon, had a few duels and dances then scattered like a flock of birds once we said our goodbyes.

Short yet sweet party =)

Matko's Gallery 99_mag10
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 7:18 am

Grats! Very Happy

Didn't know you were getting your 99, so sorry I missed it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matko's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matko's Gallery   Matko's Gallery Empty

Back to top Go down

Matko's Gallery
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next