f2pironmanfc
f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Discord Icon Competition 2020

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

Discord Icon Competition 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Discord Icon Competition 2020   Discord Icon Competition 2020 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:50 am

Here are the wonderful entries for our FC Discord icon completion, run by Chem Teacher in May 2020, recorded for posterity! As you can see, we have some amazing artistic talent in the FC; so many great entries it seems such a shame we can have only one!

It would be lovely if those who created an icon would post to say a little bit about their creations.

Congratulations to I am Cats for his winning entry. We get to see it on our Discord for at least a year, yay! Very Happy Congratulations too, to Im Pg for winning a bond as the non-ranked entrant with the highest number of votes. And last but not least, a huge thank you to Chem Teacher for hosting such an awesome event and providing the bond prize!

All the entries as they would appear if used as our Discord icon

Discord Icon Competition 2020 M98CoMW

The winning entry by I am Cats (17 votes)

Discord Icon Competition 2020 ALn964D

Chem Teacher (4 votes)

Discord Icon Competition 2020 ZBaoR4T

Chem Teacher (7 votes)

Discord Icon Competition 2020 JR7ppfx

Matko (8 votes)

Discord Icon Competition 2020 GiWd9ty

Mat Mase/Mueez (9 votes)

Discord Icon Competition 2020 T5p1Zgr

Im Pg (10 votes)

Discord Icon Competition 2020 GAPjeWQ

Linkfan (5 votes)

Discord Icon Competition 2020 Sz8dlXF

Arbre de Vie (4 votes)

Discord Icon Competition 2020 TDeptDR

Im Pg (8 votes)

Discord Icon Competition 2020 DHCg40n

Catmeister (4 votes)

Discord Icon Competition 2020 B1BfI7x

Im Pg (5 votes)

Discord Icon Competition 2020 KpGBiVi

Fly I – XIX (6 votes)

Discord Icon Competition 2020 0H5F3qR

Linkfan (4 votes)

Discord Icon Competition 2020 VPRNIJl

Linkfan (5 votes)

Discord Icon Competition 2020 G9WxWZz

Iron Matko (5 votes)

Discord Icon Competition 2020 DcQFHSp
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Discord Icon Competition 2020   Discord Icon Competition 2020 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:57 am

So I'll start off by saying a bit about mine. The red skull and dumbells are obvious why I chose them. Basically I was going for something simple and bold that would look ok as a tiny icon. The dumbells lost a lot in the shrinking though. lol
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Discord Icon Competition 2020   Discord Icon Competition 2020 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:02 am

Thanks for the post Tree!

Congratz again, Cats, on your winning design!
Thanks to all that submitted an entry, all of these were so good I wish I could have voted for more!

My own entry was the skull biting the dumbell over the brown background. The design was an idea I've had for the discord icon for a while, as the skull icon was that for HCIM and dumbell icon for regular irons (apparently a lot people didn't know the ironman symbol is a dumbell, now you do Razz)
I wasn't quite sure how to incorporate "F2P" into it so I just left it as-is and I made th background brown, the same as our original f2pironmanfc discord icon colour so that it was still somewhat recognisable Razz
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Discord Icon Competition 2020   Discord Icon Competition 2020 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:06 am

I love the idea of the skull munching on the dumbells! Also a great idea to make it a similar colour to our previous icon. When I first opened Discord after the icon had been changed, I had a minor panic thinking I'd lost our FC channel! ha ha
Back to top Go down
Chem Teacher
Chem Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Discord Icon Competition 2020   Discord Icon Competition 2020 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 1:49 pm

Tree I think you missed one of Matko's entries in your post. Between LM PG's and JasmineCat's. It's a smaller version of one of his other icons.

My two entries:
> friends chat icon but with an ironman helmet on the figure and a bond instead of a gear
> dead hollowtoof (imo the most representative mob of f2pironman mode)
Back to top Go down
Dolmelt

Dolmelt

PostSubject: Re: Discord Icon Competition 2020   Discord Icon Competition 2020 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 1:25 am

I love the icon that I am Cats made. Good job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discord Icon Competition 2020   Discord Icon Competition 2020 Empty

Back to top Go down

Discord Icon Competition 2020
Page 1 of 1