f2pironmanfc
f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From F2P to P2P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rini

From F2P to P2P Empty
PostSubject: From F2P to P2P   From F2P to P2P EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 10:30 pm

Hallo! I just want to preface, I know this is a F2P IM FC, but with how welcoming you all are and your knowledge of Runescape, I would like to ask a couple of questions that do not specifically relate to F2P or IM.

I just recently got my first bond on my (admittedly not HCIW) alt (second bond altogether, though the first one was wasted sadly, just didn't get on a lot), and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions as to what to do, what levels (CL or individual skills) I should be before considering upgrading again, as well as any ideas as to how to continue making money once I do upgrade.

Any input would be appreciated, dank u wel for reading. Smile
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

From F2P to P2P Empty
PostSubject: Re: From F2P to P2P   From F2P to P2P EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 11:26 am

Hi Rini!
No problem at all with asking your questions in here, since if folks don't want to read about p2p stuff they don't need to read this thread and it's rare enough not present a risk of swamping the f2p ironman content too. Of course, as you know, the chat in FC is a different kettle of fish as they say!

Having said that, I'm really not the one to answer your questions. I haven't been p2p for a very long time on Treemaid, and apart from me forgetting everything, I bet a lot has changed in the meantime too. There are a few players in FC who do also have P2P accounts though, so maybe they'll be able to advise.

Really though, a better place to ask, might be on the RuneScape forums, in the 'General' forum section. You might not get a reply immediately, but if you keep the thread bumped to page one, and make sure to respond to any replies you do get, folks will realise that you're still checking the thread and hopefully eventually you'll get some helpful advice. I don't know if you're familiar with the RS forums, but you'll need to actually log in to the website to be able to post there, and you'll need an account with more than 350 total level, which I don't imagine will be a problem!

Good luck with your endeavours and I hope you find some helpful advice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rini

From F2P to P2P Empty
PostSubject: Re: From F2P to P2P   From F2P to P2P EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 9:27 pm

I'll definitely head over to the RS forum and give that a go too, thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From F2P to P2P Empty
PostSubject: Re: From F2P to P2P   From F2P to P2P Empty

Back to top Go down

From F2P to P2P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
f2pironmanfc :: F2Pironmanfc :: Runescape Topics-
Jump to: