f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Skill Lvl126's Puzzle List - please do not reply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skill Lvl126

PostSubject: Skill Lvl126's Puzzle List - please do not reply   Thu May 31, 2018 6:19 pm

For those interested in more puzzles, I also host picture puzzles on the subreddit r/freeplayers. These puzzles are run in a different format to the puzzles below. Link to subreddit!

The subreddit r/freeplayers is dedicated towards being a hub for all RS3 F2P players and is host to many pure F2P clans like Free Players / TFS / EHP / F2P Ironmen. We have a Discord chat that allows for discussion of all things F2P! Link for Discord!

Puzzle FAQ

1. Who can take part:

• Anyone that is in the FC when the puzzle is ongoing. (do note that I cannot give prizes to IM and HCIM accounts for obvious reasons)

2. What to do:

• The puzzle will be in the form of an uncompleted sentence (e.g. _ _ _ _ is located in Lumbridge). 
  • You will have to complete the sentence by filling in the letters. 
  • You will be provided hints (e.g. NPC) at 3 occasions: when the puzzle starts, 10 mins after first hint and 10 mins after second hint. 
  • A reference will be provided to indicate how many letters are there in each unknown word. (e.g. Ref: 4) 
  • The puzzle can be combined with the reference. (e.g. 4 is located in Lumbridge) 
  • The puzzle ends 30 mins after it starts, after which I allow questions about the puzzle (not the answer) and slowly reveal the answer.

3. How to win:

• If you think you know the correct version of the entire sentence, say it! (e.g. Hans is located in Lumbridge.) You will win 100k!

4. When does this happen:

• Look out for the 'Anyone up for a puzzle?' cue when I am online! Please do respond so that I know that someone is willing to take on the puzzle.

5. Where do you host: 

• In the FC!

6. Disclaimers:

• All puzzles are derived from F2P worlds and ONLY rely on info based in those worlds. P2P-related stuff that can be found in F2P worlds MAY be asked.
  • While I try my best, real-life can be unpredictable. I may not always be able to run the puzzles in-game.
  • All decisions relating to puzzles and prizes are made by me and are final. I do these puzzles to bring fun and not for a 'who is the best at trivia' competition.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Puzzle #1 - The  _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _ _  has five  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

• Reference: The 5 7 has five 8 7.
  • Clues: 150 / Outside / Unlimited
  • Was it solved: No

Answer:

Puzzle #2 - _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  can be done at one of  _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ .

• Reference: 6 9 can be done at one of 5 5.
  • Clues: Near a house / 10 / Achievement
  • Was it solved: Yes by IMKlemen

Answer:

Puzzle #3 - The player does not have the  _ _ _ _ _  to  _ _ _  the  _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ .

• Reference: The player does not have the 5 to 3 the 5 3.
  • Clues: Beautiful / Death / One

Answer:

Puzzle #4 - You have no  _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  to  _ _ _  the  _ _ _ _ _  in.

• Reference: You have no 5 10 to 3 the 5 in.
  • Clues: 10 / Game message / Woodcutting

Answer:

Puzzle #5 - According to the  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  , you cannot  _ _ _  with  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

• Reference: According to the 11, you cannot 3 with 8.
  • Clues: 2 or 0 NPCs / Near or not near a shop / News

Answer:

Puzzle #6 - One of the  _ _ _ _ _ _  I  _ _ _ _   _ _ _  is that you do not  _ _ _ _ .

• Reference: One of the 6 I 4 3 is that you do not 4.
  • Clues: 10 / Strange / Non-human

Answer:

Puzzle #7 - Successful  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  will gain the  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  of  _ _ _ _ _ .

• Reference: Successful 10 will gain the 9 of 5.
  • Clues: Life-changing / Handwritten / Lumbridge

Answer:

Puzzle #8 - _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _  between humans and dwarves.

• Reference: 6 5 6 5 between humans and dwarves.
  • Clues: NPC dialogue / Not wearing a helmet / 30

Answer:

Puzzle #9 - You cannot  _ _ _ _  the  _ _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _  but you can  _ _ _ _ _ _ _  from it.

• Reference: You cannot 4 the 7 5 but you can 7 from it.
  • Clues: On the player's behalf / Both can be done in P2P / Grand Exchange

Answer:

Puzzle #10 - _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  believes that completing  _ _ _ _ _  makes  _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ .

• Reference: 8 believes that completing 5 makes 4 5.
  • Clues: NPC dialogue / Sister / Money
  • Was it solved: Yes by Theshooyoose

Answer:

Puzzle #11 - _ _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _  more  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _  than others.

• Reference: 7 5 more 9 5 than others.
  • Clues: 1000 / Shop owner / Different colours
  • Was it solved: Yes by Fe-eble Doom

Answer:

Puzzle #12 - You must be on a members' world to  _ _ _  the  _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ .

• Reference: You must be on a members' world to 3 the 4 5 5.
  • Clues: Game message / 9 out of 16 / Varrock

Answer:

Puzzle #13 -

• Reference:
  • Clues:
  • Was it solved:

Answer:

Puzzle #14 -

• Reference:
  • Clues:
  • Was it solved: