f2pironmanfc
f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inserting more OSRS into this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyouke*
Hyouke*

Inserting more OSRS into this  Empty
PostSubject: Inserting more OSRS into this    Inserting more OSRS into this  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 8:41 pm

I do believe there are more people who want to convert into osrs or play osrs on other accounts while on rs3. I intend to be an active uploader in this tiny osrs section and make it the most posts and conversations having section overall. Since osrs is becoming very popular I'm going to organise various activities like skilling parties like fishing salmon,killing minotaurs,hill giants, cutting willows/yews... Hide and seek! trying out that altar in wilderness for prayer training and other activities!!! 99's parties in osrs too! uploading screenshots, helping out in both f2p/p2p quests since im going for quest cape so i'll be the one for heroes/legends quests!!! And much much more!!! I'm open to suggestions and all of your opinions!
Basically all I want to do is to make an explosion here!

f2pironmanfc is everywhere!!!
**Osrs included**

It would be nice to hear your thoughts.***
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Inserting more OSRS into this    Inserting more OSRS into this  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 10:00 pm

It's lovely to read such an enthusiastic post Hyouke! All the best with your plans!

I do hope you won't feel disappointed if not many folks from here give OSRS a go though. As you know, we're a RS3 FC, and though we do occasionally have some OS visitors, who are of course welcome too, our FC chat about game content is focused on the RS3 game of course.

I tend to recommend to OS players visiting us that they try out 'F2P IM Clan', which because it's OSRS, uses the same system as our RS3 friends chats of course. That does mean that they can't be both in our fc and the F2P IM Clan's 'cc' at the same time sadly.
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Inserting more OSRS into this    Inserting more OSRS into this  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 11:43 pm

Exciting, Hyouke! Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyouke*
Hyouke*

PostSubject: Re: Inserting more OSRS into this    Inserting more OSRS into this  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 10:10 pm

I knew this"ll happen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inserting more OSRS into this    Inserting more OSRS into this  Empty

Back to top Go down

Inserting more OSRS into this
Page 1 of 1