f2pironmanfc
f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So...something is happening...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Zose
Kaiser Zose

So...something is happening... Empty
PostSubject: So...something is happening...   So...something is happening... EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 7:17 pm

Dear friend,

This is a formal invitation to an event that will certainly mark my journey of almost 10 years in RuneScape. Grab a pencil, a pen or a quill and mark the 2nd of December on all your calendars. That day, I will be claiming, at last, my very own Max Cape! Yeah, you are not imagining things. Choto is finally maxing, and I would really like if you make it to the celebration.

Date: 2 December 2018 2017, 3 PM game time.

Place: Lumbridge Castle w66.

There shall be a gathering, there shall be fun, there shall be hoods, there shall be penguins, there shall be prizes and special things you will certainly enjoy. But most important, there shall be Clan Quest.

Yours truly,

Choto 3000, Content Editor, Assistant Head for the Head of the Razzers, non-Combat Marshall and Low Councillor of Clan Quest. Also Hoodian Priest. And a pile of rusted bronze.

So...something is happening... Vjt5qeA

This is the invitation I wrote in my clan's offiste.
You've been a part of that journey too, and if you have a p2p account, you're most welcome to join.

Hoping to see you there, Kaiser.
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: So...something is happening...   So...something is happening... EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 9:50 am

Hi Kaiser,
How totally awesome! Congratulations in advance for maxing your account!
I don't have p2p currently myself, but if I manage to get in game then, I'm assuming it would be ok to guest in your clan's clan chat to cheer you from there?
The clan is called 'Clan Quest' then I'm assuming?
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Zose
Kaiser Zose

PostSubject: Re: So...something is happening...   So...something is happening... EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Treemaid wrote:
Hi Kaiser,
How totally awesome! Congratulations in advance for maxing your account!
I don't have p2p currently myself, but if I manage to get in game then, I'm assuming it would be ok to guest in your clan's clan chat to cheer you from there?
The clan is called 'Clan Quest' then I'm assuming?

Exactly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: So...something is happening...   So...something is happening... EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 7:25 pm

It shalll be around 4am for me, but congratulation in advance! Absolutely epic achievement! Please post some pics if you can too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: So...something is happening...   So...something is happening... EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 3:51 pm

HUGE congratulations on an amazing achievement Choto! Thanks for coming to f2pland to show us your new cape too!
If you've got any pics of your p2p party, would be great to see those!

So...something is happening... Kteesei

So...something is happening... AwMk1zm
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Zose
Kaiser Zose

PostSubject: Re: So...something is happening...   So...something is happening... EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 4:39 am

Thank you all for the support of this great community. I know I'm not as active in the fc as I used to be, but you keep being there for me. <3
I can't thank you enough
I'll post pics one of this days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: So...something is happening...   So...something is happening... EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 9:17 am

There will always be a comfy chair by the fireside of f2pironmanfc saved for you Kaiser.
And I'll hold you to those promised pics of your maxing! Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: So...something is happening...   So...something is happening... EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 1:37 am

My gosh congrats Kaiser! Fantastic achievement, loving the colours of your cape too ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...something is happening...   So...something is happening... Empty

Back to top Go down

So...something is happening...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
f2pironmanfc :: F2Pironmanfc :: Targets and Achievements-
Jump to: