f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Arbre's Aims and Achievements

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Treemaid
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:33 pm

One more. Four more to go. This is killing me!

Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:16 am

Woot! gettin' there Very Happy

How are you getting those levels without levelling wc at all? 'o_0
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:19 am

^From raids mostly, and making a heck of a lot of bowstrings to maximise my fletch gains from each log. I'm also doing the occasional evil tree on Arbre, but she's just collecting kindling from the regular evil trees, so very little wc gain from that, then burning it on the higher level trees to get the fm xp and also the logs rewards at the end. I hadn't realised it, but apparently just burning the tree, if you catch it early enough, is enough to get 100% rewards at the end, which means more logs! Usually there are other players at the high level trees too, so I don't have to chop those roots to burn my kindling.

It's slow work though!
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:34 pm

Three more levels to go!

Back to top Go down
Palawag

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:15 pm

nice, congrats and good luck with those 3! Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Mirai Leah

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:35 pm

Wow, I think you've invented a new difficult version of ironman mode - balanced ironman!
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:15 pm

Mirai Leah wrote:
Wow, I think you've invented a new difficult version of ironman mode - balanced ironman!
I never meant to take it to such an extreme, but, it's sort of become a compulsion now! ha ha
Back to top Go down
Roskaz

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:41 pm

Treemaid wrote:
^From raids mostly, and making a heck of a lot of bowstrings to maximise my fletch gains from each log. I'm also doing the occasional evil tree on Arbre, but she's just collecting kindling from the regular evil trees, so very little wc gain from that, then burning it on the higher level trees to get the fm xp and also the logs rewards at the end. I hadn't realised it, but apparently just burning the tree, if you catch it early enough, is enough to get 100% rewards at the end, which means more logs! Usually there are other players at the high level trees too, so I don't have to chop those roots to burn my kindling.

It's slow work though!

There is few things good to know about evil trees. So I timed it once and it takes about 27mins to get 100% rewards from any kind of tree if burning it with 4 kindlings. With 5 kindlings it takes about 23mins to get 100% rewards. So if you just arrive to tree and it turns from 100% to 50%, should burn at least 6 kindlings.

Then, how to get kindlings fast. Well I haven't actually tested if you get kindlings faster from lower level trees, but if being there alone, best thing to do is to chop first 3 roots for 8 xp drops, then 4th root for 9 xp drops. That's when u get first kindling. Then you have to just chop each root for 2 more xp drops to get kindling from them.

If that was confusing, basicly roots/kindlings work like this: After you have got 9 xp drops from 1 root, you get kindling. Then if you chop another root while first one is chopped down, it takes 2x longer so 18 xp drops which can take quite a while. But if chop 4 roots for 8 xp drops each, next root u chop, is gone from 1 xp drop and other ones gone after 2 xp drops. Just need to remember u can get xp drop every tick so can accidentally get 9 xp drops even if want only 8, that's why I usually just in case chop each root 7 times, then finish them while burning kindling between each root. Can do that easily under 3 minutes and get 100% rewards without much work.

And yes, making bowstrings tick perfectly or close to perfectly with surges gives about same fletch xp/h than just cutting willows at 99 and making unfinished bows. Although making bowstrings also gives about 9k craft xp/h which makes it better method. Wc xp doesn't even matter anyway when logs are needed for both fletch and fm.
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:16 pm

So precise! Thanks for the explanation Smile
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:27 am

Oh that's really useful Ros! I've never seen any detailed explanations like that on getting the kindling. So, just to summarise, you're saying that chopping another root, while the first one has been cleared already, will actually make it longer for the second one to clear, right? And if I were to chop all the roots up to 7xp ticks each, without clearing them, and then go around and clear them one by one after that, the roots remember how much chopping I've already done on them, and will be cleared more quickly, yes?

Also very useful to know that I don't have to burn all eight kindling if the tree is still at 100% health, to get 100% rewards!

This is great stuff! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Roskaz

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:59 pm

Exactly yeah, English is not my first language so not as easy to explain as it could be :p

Also if there is multiple people(4+) chopping evil tree, it can die before 30min and after it is dead, there is 10 minutes time to get logs+buff. If not getting rewards within that time frame, can get them later from another dead tree/leprechaun close to tree for full log rewards. Just buff is halved in time.
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:48 pm

Ah I see. Am I right in thinking though, if you collect your rewards from a different tree to the one you earned them on, that collection counts as one of your two daily evil trees?
Back to top Go down
Roskaz

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:37 pm

Yes but there's some sort of bug. Sometimes I burn tree #1, forget to collect rewards, take rewards from tree #2, however I can't chop that tree or any other afterwards either. So even doing only 1 tree, it counts as 2/2. I believe still this glitch exists. If getting rewards next day, then I believe u are able to do 2 trees after so 3/2 rewards from trees.

When lobbying/switching world, those kindlings you have fired stops giving more %, so always better stay in world until tree is at 0%
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:35 am

All very useful tips, thank you Ros!

And one more fletch level. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:53 pm

Oh whoa!

Thank was quick, congrats in advance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:28 pm

Got this one with a fletch daily. Very Happy One more to go!

Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:24 pm

Congrats!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:33 pm

Yay! Finally got fletch up to the same level as WC and FM (and most of the others lol). Feeling very happy and all evened out! ha ha

Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:38 am

That just looks so perfect 'o_0 nice job tree Surprised
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:10 am

Ha ha it does doesn't it! Though, I almost wish I hadn't got ahead with prayer at that event now - it stands out like a sore thumb. Not much I could do about constitution of course.
Back to top Go down
Palawag

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:29 am

Nice, congrats! Razz

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:12 pm

Just got all my stats to 85+ and a 1500 total level yesterday. I still aim to keep all my stats level, but prayer and strength have outrun the others a little from the Lumby crater events.

Next target, all to 86+.

Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:28 pm

Wow congrats Tree!

Are you only doing them one level at a time? That's an insane amount of effort! Razz
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:34 pm

Mat Mase wrote:
Wow congrats Tree!

Are you only doing them one level at a time? That's an insane amount of effort! Razz

That's what I'm aiming for yeh. What can I say? I like the look of all those identical numbers! Not efficient, but pleasing. Ha ha.
I do tend to take some of them up to just under the next number first though, so that there's a batch that arrive at the next level pretty hot on each other's heels at least.
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:19 am

Smart Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arbre's Aims and Achievements   

Back to top Go down

Arbre's Aims and Achievements
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next