f2pironmanfc
f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sharing your cooking skills

Go down 
+4
Palawag
Mirai Leah
Treemaid
uranus tp
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
uranus tp
Community Activist
Community Activist
uranus tp

Sharing your cooking skills Empty
PostSubject: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 8:17 pm

Hello everyone,

As you can derive from the title, this thread will be all about cooking!
Ain't that something fun to do?

As some of you might have seen, there've been pictures going around the off-site forums, of the cooking skills of several people.
I was thinking, wouldn't it be a great idea to do some 'community cooking'.

This would involve just cooking as we usually do, and whenever we feel like it, we could share our creations, with other people in this thread.
Including the recipe ofcourse Smile, perhaps someone els might want to try it themselfs, with other ingrediënts, or the same ofcourse, whatever suits them. Razz

There's no need to post pictures regularly, though it would be nice to see some of the skills of our friends.
Goodluck to you all!

Rune Society
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 8:57 pm

Perfect! I'll post some of my food stuff here now Very Happy Also looking forward to see what you guys come up with too Smile

Cheers Rune!
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 9:19 am

Sharing your cooking skills TmXQOwW

Vegan Marinated Mushrooms

Heat olive oil in a frying pan, then add mushrooms (I used Swiss brown shrooms). Cook until brown.
Add chopped shallots or onions along with some salt and another dash of olive oil, cook 'til lightly browned.
Add small amounts of malt or balsamic vinegar to the side and allow to evaporate momentarily, before throwing in some chopped avocado blocks. It is important that the avocados aren't fully ripe so they remain intact when cooking. Finally add some sugar, and a dribble of soya sauce, before turning the heat down. Garnish with some spring onions... Serve and enjoy! Very Happy

Last edited by Mat Mase on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:53 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 9:50 am

That looks amazingly yummy Mat! *Drools*
Back to top Go down
Mirai Leah
Mirai Leah

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 7:49 pm

Wow, Mat. Didn't you say you're doing photos for a restaurant now? I'm very impressed, and think that looks appetizing, and I don't even like any of the ingredients. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 9:53 pm

Thanks both! Very Happy

And yep, Leah, I take pics for a food place. The recipe above though was not part of the shoot though, quite proud to admit it's all done at home ^-^
Back to top Go down
uranus tp
Community Activist
Community Activist
uranus tp

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 6:34 am

Impressive, your cooking skills are as good as your taking picture skills. Razz
Back to top Go down
Palawag
Palawag

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 9:02 am

Nice picture, looks really good Smile
*Hands Mat the Master Cooking cape*

Maybe someday i'll put a picture up... but i highly doubt it haha
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 9:56 am

Awh thanks guys Razz *Tries to put on master cooking cape* *falls off because it's mems only*

Would love to see what you guys are cooking up too, I get tired of my own cooking sometime, would be nice to get some inspiration Smile
Back to top Go down
uranus tp
Community Activist
Community Activist
uranus tp

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 1:34 pm

A dish has no name:

Sharing your cooking skills Image_10

Ingrediënts:

- mozarella
- tofu
- paprika
- cucumbre
- tomato
- onion
- scrambled egg
- olive oil
- basilicum leaves
- spices
How to prepare:

- Put olive oil in frying pan, cut the tofu in pieces together with the onion and mix them a bit with the scrambled egg, add spices to the mixture
- Add the paprika, tomato and the cucumbre to the mixture, make sure to put a bit olive oil in it again
- Let simmer in the frying pan for few minutes
- Add the mozarella to the mixture, mix it a bit again and end it with basilicum leaves
 make sure to put the leaves on top of it after the mozarella has melted a bit

Have a nice meal Smile
I'm not that photogenetic as mat, but it's a really nice meal Razz
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 11:38 pm

It's beautiful! Might try this for dinner next week Very Happy (without the cheese and egg hehe)

Epic name for it too ;P
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 7:12 am

That does indeed look delicious, Rune!
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 12:11 am

Lunch! Smile

Sharing your cooking skills Me0gDKu
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 8:17 am

You've got a knack for cooking Mat, also for food photography! I can almost smell that and hear the crisp skins sizzling!
So, let me guess, potatato (or sweet potato?) wedges, roasted with a little olive oil and sprinking of ants herbs, with a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce?
Back to top Go down
Palawag
Palawag

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 8:31 am

ohh, looks good, too bad it's only breakfast time here Surprised
Back to top Go down
Alj780
Alj780

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 8:39 am

I'm amazing, I know :^)

Sharing your cooking skills Screen10
Back to top Go down
Palawag
Palawag

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 9:30 am

Sharing your cooking skills Cook10

Hmmm not so good at it myself... even though it says eat, not sure i would want to No
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 11:30 am

Rofl Alec and Pala!

And yes, everything is correct Tree, except they were pan fried because i was running out of olive oil Razz

Thanks for the compliments though! lol
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 7:07 am

Sharing your cooking skills IiZHwa1

Not quite a food pic but I thought I'd share this here Razz Mat Mase attempts to make flatbreads!
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 8:19 am

Actually came out pretty good Smile

Sharing your cooking skills Ya1ZpaJ
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 10:44 am

They look great Mat!
I bought myself a huge quantity of half price chipatti flour, over a year ago, which by the looks of it are pretty similar to flat bread. For a time, I made copious quantities of chipatis. I ran out of enthusiasm before the end of the flour though, ended up having to chuck the remaining half out, so not much of a saving! Still, at least now I'm an expert chipati maker. lol
I do like your photographic presentation too by the way...the golden glow, the open pot of herbs and causual placement of the avacado and plate of filling on a wholesome wooden board. I'd give you a job as a cookery book photographer any day!
Back to top Go down
Palawag
Palawag

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 1:24 pm

Mmm that looks nice!
Not only good cooking skills, but great photography skill too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 9:53 pm

Haha thanks both!

I was actually planning to use those avocados as topping too, but they weren't ripe when I cut them open so I left them there Razz My sister actually borrowed my good camera this week for her girly stuff so I'm afraid I have to make do with my cell phone cam, lol.
Back to top Go down
Floris

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 8:50 pm

My turn lads! It's the (named by Tree and co) Caulifloris Casserole!
Sharing your cooking skills IMG_20170905_201612659_BURST000_COVER_TOP
Sharing your cooking skills IMG_20170905_201547550
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 8:53 pm

^And it was deeeeelicious! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your cooking skills   Sharing your cooking skills Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharing your cooking skills
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next