f2pironmanfc
f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fayre managed to get me stuck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yordvadill

Fayre managed to get me stuck Empty
PostSubject: Fayre managed to get me stuck   Fayre managed to get me stuck EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 12:48 pm

Fayre managed to get me stuck Fayre_10
Just after I finished fish flingers, and entered through a portal, this happened to me!
I couldn't move anywhere so made the best form the situation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Floris

PostSubject: Re: Fayre managed to get me stuck   Fayre managed to get me stuck EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 6:28 pm

Okay, now that's impressive.
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Fayre managed to get me stuck   Fayre managed to get me stuck EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 7:32 pm

Lol! So were you released by teleporting? Or logging out and in again? What happened next? Razz
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Fayre managed to get me stuck   Fayre managed to get me stuck EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 9:01 pm

Wow, nice one! haha Razz Honestly have no idea how on earth that could have happened so good job, will make for an interesting convo, lol!
Back to top Go down
Yordvadill

PostSubject: Re: Fayre managed to get me stuck   Fayre managed to get me stuck EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 10:51 am

Treemaid wrote:
Lol! So were you released by teleporting? Or logging out and in again? What happened next? Razz
At first I tried logging in and out, but since it's an actual tile I was still there after logging on again... Luckily I could just teleport out
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Fayre managed to get me stuck   Fayre managed to get me stuck EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 9:30 pm

He he, actually sounds quite fun! I've heard of ppl getting 'stuck' in game before, and teleporting out usually seemed to be the solution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fayre managed to get me stuck   Fayre managed to get me stuck Empty

Back to top Go down

Fayre managed to get me stuck
Page 1 of 1