f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Is there anyway to find out a monsters defence level?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KairaParker

PostSubject: Is there anyway to find out a monsters defence level?   Mon May 22, 2017 9:55 am

I was thinking a website where I can type the monsters name and it will give me details:

Defence level
Weaknesses
Amount of XP

Frosty's guide and Sarah Flower's help regarding Melee have been very helpful. I could be wrong but Frosty the hardcore snowman's guide seems to have low defence, high XP monsters. Which is what has gotten me interested in monster stats, as I'd like to know the stats of some of the monsters I come across; for educational purposes mostly.

But when I googled rs mountain troll and went to wiki link, something to do with defence 58, or 54, I dunno 50 something, and I was wondering if it meant the troll had 50 something defence, when it's only level 1.

Which sounds a little ridiculous

If you don't know any websites, perhaps you understand the wiki monster stats layout, and you'd be willing to explain to me how a lvl 1 mountain troll has 50 something defence, and what it actually means. Cos it has to mean something different right.

P.S To this day Frostin has never told me off for my nicknames, so I guess he seems chill with it. Ha get it!

Anyway thank you in advance for the help ^_^
Back to top Go down
Alj780
The Four Leaved Clover
The Four Leaved Clover

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyway to find out a monsters defence level?   Mon May 22, 2017 11:06 am

If you have more accuracy than they have defence, you should be able to hit 100% of the time. If a ranger has 1k defence, you'd have 1k less accuracy against it using magic (i think, just a guess).
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyway to find out a monsters defence level?   Mon May 22, 2017 11:45 am

Hope this helps Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyway to find out a monsters defence level?   

Back to top Go down

Is there anyway to find out a monsters defence level?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1