f2pironmanfc
f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matko's Farewell Gatherings

Go down 
+2
Treemaid
Iron Matko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron Matko
Iron Matko

Matko's Farewell Gatherings Empty
PostSubject: Matko's Farewell Gatherings   Matko's Farewell Gatherings EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:44 pm

Matko's Farewell Gatherings Screen10

Matko's Farewell Gatherings Screen11

here's my screenie of today's line up with a little Photoshop added that you may choose to use, got rid of random at the end hehe

Last edited by Iron Matko on Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Matko's Farewell Gatherings   Matko's Farewell Gatherings EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 11:01 pm

EDIT: TO SEE ANY SCREENIES IN MY POSTS THAT ARE BLOCKED: RIGHT CLICK - SELECT 'OPEN IMAGE IN NEW TAB'

Here's a few pics of a gathering we had in Matko's honour, since he's leaving us for his travels soon! Hopefully we'll get together one or two more times before he goes, so others can say their farewells too.

Matko's Farewell Gatherings Matko%20leaving%20banner%204_zpsuwxvjtqi

Matko's Farewell Gatherings Matko%20leaving%20banner%202%20feb%202016_zpscgvuijnb

Matko's Farewell Gatherings Matko%20leaving1%20feb%202016_zpsb7it8piv

Matko's Farewell Gatherings Matko%20leaving2%20feb%202016_zpsp0brrwaz

Last edited by Treemaid on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Radisgascht
Community Activist
Community Activist
Radisgascht

PostSubject: Re: Matko's Farewell Gatherings   Matko's Farewell Gatherings EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 11:01 pm

A very nice picture Makto, it warms my heart that another hardcore ironman is wearing full corrupt armour.
Back to top Go down
Apazos
Apazos

PostSubject: Re: Matko's Farewell Gatherings   Matko's Farewell Gatherings EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 11:24 pm

These came out quite nicely. Smile We'll all miss you loads Matko! I hope for the best on your travels, and luck with finding the job of your dreams.
Back to top Go down
Iron Matko
Iron Matko

PostSubject: Re: Matko's Farewell Gatherings   Matko's Farewell Gatherings EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 11:56 pm

Thanks guys Very Happy Very Happy will miss you all too.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon
Blaze Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Matko's Farewell Gatherings   Matko's Farewell Gatherings EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 11:57 pm

Awww I'm gonna miss him =( I was gonna ask him if I was dungeoneering right....oh well. I hope you find the job you want Matko, I wished we talked more and got to know you more but in the end you're my friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iron Matko
Iron Matko

PostSubject: Re: Matko's Farewell Gatherings   Matko's Farewell Gatherings EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 12:10 am

Sorry Tree for intruding your thread, accidentally posted my screenie onto Mat's Uploads thinking it was mine so decided to try Split and Merge these two topics, thought it would add to the end of this thread but it organised it by the time it was added Smile
Back to top Go down
Iron Matko
Iron Matko

PostSubject: Re: Matko's Farewell Gatherings   Matko's Farewell Gatherings EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 2:04 am

Matko's Farewell Gatherings Screen13
A little fuzzy but here's a photo-shopped version with a few more people. When ever I save through Paint the quality seems to drop =(
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Matko's Farewell Gatherings   Matko's Farewell Gatherings EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 1:49 pm

Iron Matko wrote:
Sorry Tree for intruding your thread, accidentally posted my screenie onto Mat's Uploads thinking it was mine so decided to try Split and Merge these two topics, thought it would add to the end of this thread but it organised it by the time it was added Smile
No problem Matko. Smile

Impressive photoshop job you've done there! all those extra people who weren't there, lol, clever stuff!
I've used your banner for the main one, as it's the one with the most people together. We'll probably rotate them once I have a collection of possibles. Oh, and read the scrolling message on the home page too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kawaiiron
Kawaiiron

PostSubject: Re: Matko's Farewell Gatherings   Matko's Farewell Gatherings EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 4:41 pm

I didn't know about the farewell party, sorry I wasn't there! I wish you all the best on your new adventure and we will be awaiting your return Smile Good luck and bring us a souvenir! Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/cuteiron/profile
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Matko's Farewell Gatherings   Matko's Farewell Gatherings EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 6:38 pm

Kawaiiron wrote:
I didn't know about the farewell party, sorry I wasn't there! I wish you all the best on your new adventure and we will be awaiting your return Smile Good luck and bring us a souvenir! Lol
It was a bit of a spur of the moment thing Kaw, nothing planned. Just thought we'd better grab a few people together and take a few pics while there were quite a few on, incase we didn't get a chance later. Sorry you missed out. Matko's Farewell Gatherings Sad_Hug_Extended_Version_by_Mirz123
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Matko's Farewell Gatherings   Matko's Farewell Gatherings EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 12:57 pm

Just nabbed a few last minute piccys of Matko with others, before he left us!

That's Radis in the gold, Apa in the demure black and grey, me with the green skin and Matko in the swanky green robe.

Matko's Farewell Gatherings Matko%20leaving%205%20feb%202016_zpsxdmoog0l

Matko's Farewell Gatherings Matko%20leaving%204%20feb%202016_zpsnrfmq2wp

Matko's Farewell Gatherings Matko%20leaving%203%20feb%202016_zpstsiuap3x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matko's Farewell Gatherings   Matko's Farewell Gatherings Empty

Back to top Go down

Matko's Farewell Gatherings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
f2pironmanfc :: F2Pironmanfc :: RuneScape Gallery-
Jump to: