f2pironmanfc
f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron Matko
Iron Matko

Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D) Empty
PostSubject: Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D)   Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D) EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 8:39 am

Heard some people have never gotten this ceremonial sword or even knew about it so when I got it again today decided to do a quick guide on where he shows up and how I do the sword.

Below is an screenshot of where Aksel appears (Circled in Yellow)
-make sure to deposit your burial armor as an inventory space is required

Important Note: Aksel will appear randomly at that location shown in the Image below, he will not say anything and no message will appear in chat box, so if your afk too long he will just disappear and you will have never known he was there. Have to initiate the conversation on first sight

Where to take the plans, to Egil (Circled in Red)

And where to make the sword (Circled in Orange)

Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D) Aksel10

And what the plans look like in inventory

Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D) Aksel_10

Once you hand the plans over to Egil and everything seems to be in order he will then ask if you need any help or you may start on the sword by clicking on leave.

Don't ask him to rate your sword until it is completed.

After clicking on the anvil you will get a popup that looks like this

Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D) Sword_10

The top sword is the sword you need to create
- Top Left corner you have a cool down number, don't need to rush its based on number of hits not time.
- Bottom Left corner have 4 settings

Hard- Hits between 0-5 (5 is uncommon)
Medium- Hits between 0-3
Soft- Hits between 0-2 (2 is uncommon, will mostly hit 1)
Carefull- Hits 1 100% of the time (but takes up 2 cool down units instead of 1)
Only use Careful at the end when you have Cool Down to spare.

I will always start with the hits requiring 4 or more on hard (keep in mind that if the tip passes 8 the sword will break likewise anywhere else if it passes 6)

I will only hit the spots that need a 4 once, twice if it hits a 0 until the following result

Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D) Sword_11

As you can see 1 of my hits hit the 5 and went too far by 1 nothing you can do about it, some luck is involved with the sword.

With the tip I hit 4's on each side and had 4 to go, I risked the hard hits and got 3's. Considering hitting a 5 will break the sword you might want to save tip till end and see what you have to play with and can go with Medium hits first then soft or careful.

I then switched to Soft and finished of the tip and everywhere else that needed 1 more to match the sword above,again you can always leave the tip to last to see how much cool down you have to play with to use careful and guarantee a 1 considering a 2 will break the sword.

Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D) Sword_13

Now all I have left is 2's and 3's

I will leave the hits requiring 2 more, always till last to see how much cool down I have to play with, If lucky can do the 2's with 2 soft hits but if towards the end your sword doesn't have much left before its cooled down too much might have to risk some Medium hits.

I now hit all the 3's on Medium with still plenty of cool down to play with.

Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D) Sword_14

now that there's only 2's and 1's left can now finish it off with soft as I still have 11 hits to make a total adjustment of 7 giving me a nice margin can even finish of the last few hits with careful which use up 2 cool down units.

Only ever use careful at the end when you know you can afford to, using it early can cool the sword down too much to be able to finish it.

If you manage to get the sword to perfect it will close window down automatically and tell you no more work needs to be done.
Or if you overshot one of your numbers and still have cool down left you will need to close the window and get Egil to rate, he will ask if you don't want to continue working on your sword because you still have cool down left but there's nothing you can do to fix it so tell him to rate it anyways.

Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D) Sword_15

Finished sword at 98%

Each plan can vary as you might only need to hit mostly 1's and 2's or 5's and 6's you will get more or less cool down depending on the sword.

Rewards

You get rewarded a base xp depending on Smithing lvl like with the broken pipes and also based on how close to perfect your sword is, 100% will grant 120% xp.

First completion above 90% grants a one off 5k Smithing xp Bonus
First completion above 100% grants a one off 10k Smithing xp Bonus

Every sword above 90% is granted an additional prize of a cut diamond

Last edited by Iron Matko on Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
Admin
Admin
Treemaid

PostSubject: Re: Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D)   Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D) EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 8:49 am

Ah that's wonderful, thank you Matko. I shall keep an eye out for the elusive Aksel from now on!
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase
Admin
Admin
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D)   Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D) EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:23 am

Wow, I had no idea that the timer is based on hits rather than time! And the rewards look pretty sweet too Smile

Tyvm for making this guide, I shall attempt to make one next time I see him Razz
Back to top Go down
Ivar

PostSubject: Re: Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D)   Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D) EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 11:09 am

Great guide Matko! I have one more addition. The longer you stay at Artisan's Workshop, the more rare Aksel's spawning becomes. Thus, if you have been at been at Artisan's for a long while, you may have missed a few spawns from Aksel. Thus patience will be a virtue!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
You can either sit in your basement and wait, or get out there and do some crazy things.
Back to top Go down
Iron Matko
Iron Matko

PostSubject: Re: Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D)   Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D) EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 11:21 am

Ivar wrote:
Great guide Matko! I have one more addition. The longer you stay at Artisan's Workshop, the more rare Aksel's spawning becomes. Thus, if you have been at been at Artisan's for a long while, you may have missed a few spawns from Aksel. Thus patience will be a virtue!

I didn't find this to be entirely True, if anything he seemed to be more rare on higher Smithing lvls rather then time spent at artisans. On main was already mid 90's when artisans came out and remember waiting forever for him to appear the first time, but when started new account seemed to happen more regularly.

Honestly thought it was just luck based haven't done enough repetition to conclude anything, just my own observations.
Back to top Go down
Iron Matko
Iron Matko

PostSubject: Re: Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D)   Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D) EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 11:23 am

Mat Mase wrote:
Wow, I had no idea that the timer is based on hits rather than time! And the rewards look pretty sweet too Smile

Tyvm for making this guide, I shall attempt to make one next time I see him Razz

Haha yea first time getting sword saw cool down and was rushing it, ended up getting like 40% >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D)   Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D) EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:50 pm

Thank you so much, Matko, for this extremely useful guide! I'll definitely watch out for that sneaky dwarf from now on! Hopefully, I'll catch him up some day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iron Matko
Iron Matko

PostSubject: Re: Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D)   Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D) EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 6:43 am

Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D) Cer210

Here's another Sword design I got, as you can see a lot more higher numbers but only 3 additional hits and as you can see we have 6's which can not be over-hit by 1 as it will destroy the sword.

So when you need a 4 hitting hard could result in the sword being destroyed (although unlikely so I always risk this hit), same as with Medium if a 2 is required and low on cool down risking a 2 is extremely risky as 3's are common so would need to waste 2 hits on Soft (only sometimes risk it if only required at one of the 6's for the perfect sore but not recommended broken so many swords risking this hit)

Even though a 2 is possible at soft from observation its rarer then a 5 on a hard hit so will always use soft on 1's unless I calculated have plenty of cool down in reserve to finish it off with careful.  

This design I think best I've gotten was 98% and many I've broken at the 6's because risked hits attempting 100% which probably isn't worth it because 98% is better then risking sword for 120% of the potential xp, if you haven't got the 10k bonus yet might be worth waiting for easier design.
Back to top Go down
Palawag
Palawag

PostSubject: Re: Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D)   Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D) EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:53 am

Hmm not sure if available in f2p (I haven't tried), but there are "Sword polishing kits" you can buy 10 of for 10% reward from the dwarf 1 floor down, that will save you from breaking the sword if you overhit.  Will go check if available in f2p later Rolling Eyes

Edit: just checked, members only, sorry Sad

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D) User1-light Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D) User1-dark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D)   Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bronze Ceremonial Sword (Artisian Workshop D&D)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
f2pironmanfc :: F2Pironmanfc :: Runescape Topics-
Jump to: