f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

RS3 F2P Iron CML Rankings (as requested by multiple people)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Desolare

PostSubject: RS3 F2P Iron CML Rankings (as requested by multiple people)   Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:25 pm

WARNING: I am aware that some people can be overly competitive and get consumed by rankings...if this is you I would click this https://www.google.com/search?q=cat+memes&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjrifvjltPQAhWBOiYKHVEKCp8Q_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=662 immediately, and if necessary, close this thread. Do not ever click on this thread again!

FINAL WARNING: Studies have shown that putting a "final warning" will attract a few more people that don't read regular warnings. Please go back and read the first warning. Remember that RS is a place to have fun. Some people are busy in real life or choose to play very casually, so don't hurt other people's feelings about their lack of progress in game.

That being said, here are CrystalMathLab's rankings, which can be sorted better than the ones on the RS site. If you do not see your name on the list(s), search using the incorporated function. If it still doesn't show up, you have to agree to have CML track your stats first (search on the toolbar above and follow the prompts).

F2P Hardcores (sorted by total level)
F2P Hardcores (sorted by total xp)
F2P All Irons (sorted by total level)
F2P All Irons (sorted by total xp)

Bookmark the relevant ones for quick access! I hope this provides a (healthy) motivation for anyone lacking it Smile If you can't find the ranking you're looking for, leave a note or PM what you desire and I will add it to the list if possible.

Happy Holidays! santa  rendeer
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
The Gullible
The Gullible

PostSubject: Re: RS3 F2P Iron CML Rankings (as requested by multiple people)   Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:06 pm

Ah! How handy having those links at the click of a button! (Particularly the cat meme one, lol!)
Good idea Des, thank you. I have pinned it to the top of the forum for easy access. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: RS3 F2P Iron CML Rankings (as requested by multiple people)   Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:57 pm

Profiled Smile
Back to top Go down
Alj780
The Four Leaved Clover

PostSubject: Re: RS3 F2P Iron CML Rankings (as requested by multiple people)   Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:14 pm

Pfft, no p2piron Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RS3 F2P Iron CML Rankings (as requested by multiple people)   

Back to top Go down

RS3 F2P Iron CML Rankings (as requested by multiple people)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1