How to upload an image from your computer into a post here
1. From an open post, click on the icon above it that says 'host an image' when you hover over it.
2. Click on 'choose file'
3. Choose your file then click 'open'
4. Click on 'host it'
5. Highlight then copy the bottom address: 'image url'
6. Click on the icon next to the 'host an image' icon, called 'insert image'
7. Paste your copied address into the URL box
8. Click on 'insert'
9. Preview your post, hopefully you should see an image in it! If you do, click on 'send' at the bottom.
How to find and upload images and gifs from a photo sharing site (in this case, Photobucket)
1. Go to Photobucket.com
2. Type what you’re looking for in the search bar
3. Hit enter
4. Choose from the ‘Pictures’, ‘Videos’, ‘Animated gifs’ tabs
5. Select the image you want
6. From the four codes to the right of your selected image: ‘Email and IM’, ‘HTML’, ‘IMG’ and ‘Direct’, click on the code next to where it says ‘IMG’. That should automatically copy it (if not, highlight then ‘control c’ on your keyboard)
7. Paste the copied code into where you want it to appear on your forums post
8. Preview (optional) then send your post