f2pironmanfc

f2pironmanfc

The communication hub for RuneScape free to play Ironman players from f2pironmanfc friends chat.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hecate 2 Guide - Overall Ironman (Pictures)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hecate 2

PostSubject: Hecate 2 Guide - Overall Ironman (Pictures)   Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:51 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXkjGkgSJJ7LC7bIT30ZGKA
Treemaid
The Gullible
The Gullible

PostSubject: Re: Hecate 2 Guide - Overall Ironman (Pictures)   Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:11 pm

This is...totally awesome and really pretty! Oh, and useful Razz Thank you!

I particularly liked the final advice for prayer:

"Click a ridiculous amount.
Contemplate your life."

Thanks for all those video guide links you've put up too by the way. All that expertise at my finger tips...now I shall have no excuse for my nooby levels. Ah well, you win some, you lose some. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Hecate 2 Guide - Overall Ironman (Pictures)   Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:36 pm

Whoa...
This guide is amazing! I guess there's no more googling for information now, everything is here! Razz
Back to top Go down
Chem Teacher
The Benign
The Benign

PostSubject: Re: Hecate 2 Guide - Overall Ironman (Pictures)   Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:41 pm

This guide is so awesome! And a condensed form of all your methods so I probably will stop asking you as many questions in chat lol

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Basketball
Someone has to look out for the people who have no one on their side. -Phoenix Wright
Back to top Go down
Iron Matko
The Savage
The Savage

PostSubject: Re: Hecate 2 Guide - Overall Ironman (Pictures)   Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:22 am

Oh Great Guide Hecate, will definitely be visiting these quite often =)
Back to top Go down
odob

PostSubject: Re: Hecate 2 Guide - Overall Ironman (Pictures)   Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:11 am

good lord this is great Very Happy

just a question regarding the raid rewards, are those silver and gold ores gotten from the reward (noted?) or are they from drops of the goblin raiders

also.. thank you for giving the estimated xp at the start of the training .. sick of reading "you can get 150k an hour xp! (at 99)......"
Back to top Go down
Hecate 2

PostSubject: Re: Hecate 2 Guide - Overall Ironman (Pictures)   Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:57 pm

Thanks Odob. Yes, the silver and gold from raids are drops from the raiders themselves rather than the final noted reward.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXkjGkgSJJ7LC7bIT30ZGKA
Chem Teacher
The Benign
The Benign

PostSubject: Re: Hecate 2 Guide - Overall Ironman (Pictures)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:23 am

BUMP

Just a bump so that more people realize this robust guide exists. With the post being over a year old, I thought it appropriate to expose our newer forum members to this. Utilize it as you wish -- most everything is still relevant.

(one change is to make sure to utilize the new Runecrafting urns!)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Basketball
Someone has to look out for the people who have no one on their side. -Phoenix Wright
Back to top Go down
Treemaid
The Gullible
The Gullible

PostSubject: Re: Hecate 2 Guide - Overall Ironman (Pictures)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:33 pm

^Ah yes! Thanks for the reminder Chem - it's still an excellent guide!
Back to top Go down
Mat Mase

PostSubject: Re: Hecate 2 Guide - Overall Ironman (Pictures)   Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:38 am

Snazzy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hecate 2 Guide - Overall Ironman (Pictures)   

Back to top Go down

Hecate 2 Guide - Overall Ironman (Pictures)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1